No Longer a Ninja.

CaseD

Hello there,

I've been using X360A.org for a while now but havn't ever been what you'd call an "Achievement hunter" (or a user), although that's now changed.

I used to just use achievements as a way of scraping an hour or two extra time out of my games when they began to die, however, as with life support I usually end up pulling the plug. Lately though I've started to resurrect my old games when I couldn't find anything new to buy/rent (with the exception of a few which I'm in turmoil over).

Having done so I've found myself constantly checking the achievement list and watching my gamerscore take a rather rapid climb. My goal now is to 100% my first retail game, most probably "DIRT", and continue from there. I've always been somewhat of a completionist, it's just a shame a short attention span always overpowered my compulsion. ;)

Anyhow, autobiography over, I'll just end by saying thanks for the great resource and I look forward to boosting those ever so painful MP achievements with some of you. :drunk

PS: I was never actually a ninja, I can't teach you to run up walls, throw shuriken' or, as with my pitiful attempt at Ninja Gaiden, die... consistently.... and frustratingly.:mad:

PS: I was never actually a ninja, I can't teach you to run up walls, throw shuriken

And that's the easy stuff :p

Welcome. Every time I welcome someone. I realize how many games I need to play that I own. It's hard though going from 33,000 gamerscore to losing your account, and then starting over. Well enough about me, I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay.

P.S. I am a Ninja

Welcome to the site (officially) man...Enjoy the 'cheevment hunting...And give me a pm if you find you want a sig/avy...I'd welcome the practice...

P.S. - I am not, not a ninja, nor am i a ninja...

P.P.S. - Female Ninja, OUCH!...That's gotta sting?!...I lost 20K on my last account and it put me off for awhile... =(