i'm frustrated

DanielH

what i mean is this:

i looked at the achievements for Homefront, came across the 7 Chapters Iron Man Achievements

it says

Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

it should be 2 things:

you die

went on with the level

without restarting,

still you get the chapter/iron man achievement

you restart

but didn't die

still you get the chapter/iron man achievement

to put it: the Iron Man it forces you, like me to quit the level, go to Mission Select and Pick Chapter and start from beginning, because you died or restart the level all because of the Iron Man

anyone agree, yes or no

i'm repeating the same level on EASY for 1 hours to 2 hours over and over just to get at the end chapter/iron man achievement

i understand "Challenge" but this 7 Iron Man Is Ridiculous

i just thought of something: the Iron Man achievements, should be in 1/2.

the 1st half: Iron Man-No Restarting During The Mission

the 2nd half: Iron Man- Don't Dying During The Mission

this way, you rest, you get 1 half of the Achievement Don't Die. you died, you get the 2nd half No Restarting and you Get All 3 Achievements For Not Dying And Restarting

Edited by DanielH

Talk about overuse of commas. Lol.

Anyway, on topic. Just make sure you set the difficulty to easy and take your time throughout the levels, they aren't really that difficult to do without dying or restarting. I just made sure to do each one in one sitting without quitting, dying, failing, or restarting checkpoints.

I can't even find where/how to change the difficulty. I started it on Normal, but want to change it the Guerilla since it's not that bad...

Do I have to finish the game on Normal before it allows me to change the difficulty setting??

You aren't able to change the difficulty during the game, but at the main menu under game settings you can change it there. I think you may need to restart the campaign though...

Thanks Xero; I'll give that a try. I tried starting a new campaign, but it didn't give me the option...I don't remember where you choose your difficulty setting in the beginning, but I'l give it another go.

There is no option to change the difficulty at the start of the game. You would have to set it in options before you start a game.