rate crysis 2

DanielH

be honest with me, how do you rate

Crysis 2 from 1 to 10.

would you recommend crysis 2, to friends, be honest.

write down reason why

for me, honest, crysis 2, single 8/10.

i played multiplayer, just to get the 3 dog tags, and i got TRY ME achievement.

but multiplayer, honest 6/10. why, again Unfair Advantage. spawn, die, spawn, die, gettin no where in multiplayer.

the good news is, i'm waiting 6 months after my 1st multiplayer, so 10/2/11, i'll be back on multiplayer.

now i saw this, click link below to see

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/04/sage-reviews-cry2/

do you agree YES Or NO, with the VIDEO, be honest

xbox 360 achievements gave crysis 2

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/reviews/1106-final.png

Edited by DanielH

Multiplayer I give a 8.5/10, Why because of all the issues: Unbalanced and over powered weapons, Spawn Issues and the really slow level up....

Single Player: The graphics are great the story is good but slow, Im running into way to many glitches and bugs almost as bad as HOMEFRONT...

7.0/10

Oh I forgot the about the sound issues....

The reason why I rated it it seperately is because mutliplayer is a lot of fun and is nothing compared to any of the recent shooters out there....

The single player I am still early into the game but I ran into a lot of bugs and glitches........

Haven't played MP but single player so far i'd say 9/10. Loving it. Story is slow to start off but just after half way it really picks up. I'm spending half my time just looking around at the environment, the grapics are great. It's also challenging on supersoldier can't just run and gun, really have to think and plan your approach.

umm single player

6/10

Audio:Sounded great i never had problems with it

Graphics: AMAZING

Controls: Great and responsive

oh what wondering why i gave it a 6 XD

Difficulty TOO EASY WITH A RETARDED CURVE OF DIFFICULTY TIED IN WITH GLITCHES.

just in case yes i have passed the game in SS and the game was sadly easy BUT THE DAMN PINGERS i swear the first one was simple.

second one was the glitchiest MOFO ive ever seen.

he followed me while i was in camos DID NOT SHOOT just followed.

i clicked to turn off camo to shoot BOOM dead instantely.

in one point he did a 180 degree turn just to shoot me.

the thing is his head diddnt spin it was like they put 2 pictures one after the other he tuned so fast i was even able to pull the trigger.

GOD I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW I PASSED THAT.

and that was the hardest part of the game.

AI: dumb stupid.

final comment:

Someone should go to crytek smack someone on the head and say "graphics are not everything"

P.S crysis 1 was easy too but the hardest part was making the damn thing work on your PC.

Multiplayer:

so far i have to give it a solid 9.5/10 ive only played 2 matches out of the DEMO i loved the demo so i guess the game is the same ill edit this as soon as i get the speed ticket achievement and i start playing MP

I loved crysis 1 & crysis warhead but this game was a total let down for me. To me overall this game is only worth 6/10

- Campaign is far to linear

- Strength mode and speed mode removed

- Crackling Sound throughout the game

- Broken AI

- grain filter glitch

- Host Migration

- Lag

- menu music far too loud

- Matchmaking

- Hit-Detection

Edited by WipeoutBoy1

Hmm. Interesting discussion...

I give the multiplayer a 6.0/ 10.0 and the singleplayer a 9.5/10.0 Why I gave the multiplayer such a low score is because of the tooled up glitch. Other than that, I love how it combines aspects from several games. It is a hard thing to even try, so thumbs up to Crytek. Crytek has only been known previosuly on PC, so the swtich to console couldn't have been easy. But, when I compare it to multiplayer experience like BFBC2, well... yeah... it's not even close.

Singleplayer: 8.5/10

Pro:

-Beautiful Graphics

-Good pacing

-Tactical Options for different play styles

Con:

-Story bit of a weak point

-Last boss fight pathetic

Multiplayer: 4/10

Pro:

-Some unique ideas (Armor/Cloak) modes

-Good weapon selection

Con:

-Host/Lag/hit detection issues

-Lack of balance

-Game modes require unlocking

If they fixed the horrid lag/host selection/hit detection MAJORLY I'd probably up that score to a 8/10.

most over rated game i think i ever played or seen. the game is a glitch fest. makes Valve's games seem like absolute PERFECTION !

Single Player..... Enemies walking into walls, walking in circles, follow you as you are cloaked 50 feet away.

Multi Player.... the worst i may have ever seen. Unless you are host you can almost GUARANTEE you are fucked ! There are way to many reasons to list.

i am glad i am done playing/boosting this P.O.S. cause i cant get rid of it fast enough. ANYBODY looking to buy, rent or steal this game better have their head examined. Sorry people... but this game is not worth it unless you want some eye candy cause i dont think there is a better looking game out there (maybe Dead Space 2)! Other than that... stay far far away !

most over rated game i think i ever played or seen. the game is a glitch fest. makes Valve's games seem like absolute PERFECTION !

Single Player..... Enemies walking into walls, walking in circles, follow you as you are cloaked 50 feet away.

Multi Player.... the worst i may have ever seen. Unless you are host you can almost GUARANTEE you are fucked ! There are way to many reasons to list.

i am glad i am done playing/boosting this P.O.S. cause i cant get rid of it fast enough. ANYBODY looking to buy, rent or steal this game better have their head examined. Sorry people... but this game is not worth it unless you want some eye candy cause i dont think there is a better looking game out there (maybe Dead Space 2)! Other than that... stay far far away !

Do not listen to the above poster. I don't know whats their problem with Valve or this. I'd give this an easy 8.5/10, just for the OCCASIONAL glitches. The campaign was epic, and I really hate it when people compare it to recent games. Just because it's not as good as the previous doesn't make it a bad game. The scale isn't one through Crysis. It's one through ten.

As for the online, I bet they just suck at it. I actually like it, but only if you have friends with you, otherwise it's more boring than Red Faction Guerrilla's SP. If you want to play a bad campaign, play that.