Hanger 18 help!!!

DanielH

1st: i looked around for Hanger 18 info, nothing.

okay, your going to LOL at me for saying this, but, i try to Hack The Hanger 18 Computer, no luck, don't have Nukes Virus or the Worm Virus.

i want this Hanger 18 Achievement, willl SOMEONE Give Me The Passcode For Hanger 18 Computer.

okay so there is hanger 18 info, small amount, i just thought, hay why not make a thread.

Edited by DanielH

to post above:

um, i did look for the passcode, nothing came up, so i thought "why not ask"

i did, got the answer, and now your acting like i'm dumb, which i'm not.

okay the surprise endings, WTF. does that mean the BIG reveal for the DLC, which is coming out.

also, can i get the Deus Ex Machina achievement, by watching 1 ending to the end, menu-continue 2 times on the 2 remaing ending to get the achievement, or is this another one where you watched 1, now you play deus ex 2 times to get Deus Ex Machina

Edited by DanielH

to post above:

um, i did look for the passcode, nothing came up, so i thought "why not ask"

i did, got the answer, and now your acting like i'm dumb, which i'm not.

How could you not have found it? Like I said, it took less than a minute to find with Google. Rather than clutter up the forum with lazy requests, try to exercise some independence.

so what is the 4 Ending.

is the 4th ending the DLC, cause all i see is the 3 endings at The End Achievement.

i went to msn.com-searched passcode for Hanger 18.

well excuse me for asking a simple question, people like you make me sick.

SO EVERBODY NOW ON GO TO GOOGLE.COM TO NOT ASK A QUESTION ON A FORUM, cause you get people like these on this forum

i use google.com alot, but not this time.

and i GOT: First Hack and Hax0r1! Achievments. so I DO KNOW HOW TO HACK.

Edited by DanielH

so what is the 4 Ending.

is the 4th ending the DLC, cause all i see is the 3 endings at The End Achievement.

LOL this is too funny. Another simple and basic use of Google or YouTube would lead you to the 4th ending, which by the way is so painfully easy to discover anyways it kills me to think you'd even need to look it up in the first place.

I'm starting to think you are just trolling now because nobody could be this helpless.

FOUND IT! the 4th ending! YEA:woop:

good for me, anyways, now i know that i can reload the checkpoint, watch all 4 ending, a BAM, Achievement.

dues ex for me, still 8/10

Jesus OP were you actually PLAYING the game or throwing sandwiches at it hoping it would complete itself.

Eliza Cassan TELLS you all four endings. She even dramatically pauses and drops her tone when she describes the fourth mega-hidden-so-only-the-elite-will-find-it-but-hey-it's-down-an-otherwise-pointless-corridor-to-the-side ending.

Jesus OP were you actually PLAYING the game or throwing sandwiches at it hoping it would complete itself.

Eliza Cassan TELLS you all four endings. She even dramatically pauses and drops her tone when she describes the fourth mega-hidden-so-only-the-elite-will-find-it-but-hey-it's-down-an-otherwise-pointless-corridor-to-the-side ending.

Yeah seriously...Even if she didn't TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO GET THE 4TH ENDING the hallway you walk down to get to it is pretty flipping obvious...

i did indeed actually PLAY the game and i like it, 8/10.

i had subtiles on, guess i didn't read or heard the endings.

i DID GET THE Deus Ex Machina achievement. :woop:

thank all of you who help me on hanger 18 plus Deus Ex Machina, thank you and good night, for this fourm is DONE!

Edited by DanielH