Collectibles guide

DanielH

Please tell me you aren't pasting in a bunch of video guides that someone else made and calling that 'your first guide'. The uploader is in Florida (not Nevada) and his GT is Gamerfourlife99 not Craziest demonic.

At least credit the creator and not call it YOUR guide.

Edited by ColdSpider72

Please tell me you aren't pasting in a bunch of video guides that someone else made and calling that 'your first guide'. The uploader is in Florida (not Nevada) and his GT is Gamerfourlife99 not Craziest demonic.

At least credit the creator and not call it YOUR guide.

Not to mention that they were uploaded last week, and that 2,481 videos is a hell of a lot of videos for someone to have on their channel for this to be their first guide.

The guy who actually made the videos has stunt jump and barnstorm guides as well though, so I'm glad to find this channel. But really TC, claiming these are yours? Lame.

I like how you add that after you have been caught. No sense in trying to get back your dignity, it's already long gone by now.

I don't want to defend him, but I've seen that his english isn't so good in other posts. He may have meant well but was in a rush or didn't know how to say it properly. I dunno, could be an a-hole could be an honest mistake.

I'll give the man the benefit of the doubt!

Anywho, thanks for the links, I got them all already but it's good to see where some of them where so I can show my Co-Op buddy (mainly the cave ones)

2 post above: i like Deadshot, nice pic:woop:.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1292889504063&id=8bd7fcfd68b87bdc5cd65ca1050e55cc

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110211172624/marvel_dc/images/thumb/d/dc/Floyd_Lawton_0012.jpg/200px-Floyd_Lawton_0012.jpg

Edited by DanielH

I don't want to defend him, but I've seen that his english isn't so good in other posts. He may have meant well but was in a rush or didn't know how to say it properly. I dunno, could be an a-hole could be an honest mistake.

I'll give the man the benefit of the doubt!

I saw his post before he edited it, so I won't. There's not much room for interpretation in claiming that it was his first guide. He says he wanted to help, and yeah, he wanted to help... Help himself to some credit he didn't deserve.