Not showing Gamercard/Recently played games, etc.

ACDCs TNT

I finally got my gamertag right(I forget that there was a space between each word...ha) but my gamer card is still not showing, when I check recently played games it says this user hasn't played any, and anyway I've set both my profile picture and my avatar to a custom picture it still shows the default pic. Now would the fact that my username and gt are the same effect any of this and if not, how can I fix these issues?

Edit:Well, I just realized my avatar worked after posting this, but I'd still like advice for the other problems.

Edited by ACDCs TNT

I finally got my gamertag right(I forget that there was a space between each word...ha) but my gamer card is still not showing, when I check recently played games it says this user hasn't played any, and anyway I've set both my profile picture and my avatar to a custom picture it still shows the default pic. Now would the fact that my username and gt are the same effect any of this and if not, how can I fix these issues?

Edit:Well, I just realized my avatar worked after posting this, but I'd still like advice for the other problems.

Where do you mean your gamertag isn't showing up? Under your name when you post?

Also, by profile picture and avatar I'm assuming you mean the ones associated with your x360a profile and NOT your Xbox account?

Guest Scotty

You need to be on the leaderboards for your gamer card to show, and you will be automatically added to them after getting 50 posts in the forums.

Guest Scotty
Don't get me wrong but shouldn't that show in the FaQ?

It likely will be in an FAQ somewhere there is a few of them. And if its not then the authors of the FAQs now have something to add:)

I said my gamer card wasn't showing, not my gamer tag. And yes I'm refering to this website not my literal Xbox Live account.

Not sure why you quoted me twice :confused: Either way, I meant gamer card I just typed it wrong, sorry.

when you make an unreasonable requirement of making 50 posts just so you can see your name on the leaderboard, then your just asking for spam and dumb ass comments.

For a gamercard to show up? I don't think so. That's pretty insignificant in terms of importance compared to the 5 post requirement to post a new thread and edit your profile.

Guest Scotty
I said my gamer card wasn't showing, not my gamer tag. And yes I'm refering to this website not my literal Xbox Live account.

As for the other comments, I didn't read the faqs. I just assumed it would load up all of your Xbox Live information without making you jump through hoops like True Achievements does. I understand that their trying to make sure your serious about joining, but when you make an unreasonable requirement of making 50 posts just so you can see your name on the leaderboard, then your just asking for spam and dumb ass comments.

Making 50 posts is hardly jumping through hoops. If you want the privilege of being on the leaderboards here then you need to be part of the community on here. Otherwise, why do you even care about the leaderboards here if you aren't part of the community? Just seems pointless, but each to their own, I guess.

Not sure why you quoted me twice :confused:

Mybad, I misunderstood the checking posts process, so I thought they didn't get my first reply.

Don't get me wrong but shouldn't that show in the FaQ?

Yes, but all the link does is go to a site saying the gamer card server was shut down and maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt everyone's gamer card hasn't been updated since then.

Otherwise, why do you even care about the leaderboards here if you aren't part of the community? Just seems pointless, but each to their own, I guess.

I never said anything about trying to get on the leaderboards, I just wanted it to show my information without having to spend a few hours posting. Like I said I'm use to True Achievements were even if you rank really low your on the leaderboards simply because you joined. So give me a little more breathing room guys.

Edited by ACDCs TNT
Misspell

Our features are for our community members. Be active, be rewarded. :)

Your gamercard will show up at 50 posts once you are added to the leaderboard. Our website does require the manual use of the checklists though. TA uses an unsanctioned method of screen scraping xbox.com that is against Microsoft TOS. We prefer to follow the rules.