Difficulty of silent hill 2 hard mode

is it just me or is hard mode on this game too hard? the enemies not only take loads of damage to kill, but are also much faster and aggressive than normal. Im not some noob but the hard mode on this is much harder than most other games, suggestions anyone?

It's not just you. I ran through on normal to get re-acquainted with the game etc with no problem. Then took it up to hard thinking I'd get knocked about a bit but with the intention of getting better for my 10* walkthrough. I got battered, the game became no fun not even a challenge, it just felt grossly unfair.

I'm now forgetting about going after the hyper spray and settle for 925.

is it just me or is hard mode on this game too hard? the enemies not only take loads of damage to kill, but are also much faster and aggressive than normal. Im not some noob but the hard mode on this is much harder than most other games, suggestions anyone?

I've surprisingly not having that bad of a time with them. But then again, I have the Bullet Adjust set up to maximum. About the only time I have had a problem so far was with Abstract Daddy which was the point I gave up 2 months ago since it was my 10 Star Run.