Anyone know who the hooded assassin is in Story mode?? Spoilers

Urban Myth

I have watched the beginning(Premonition) and the very end after the credits roll. You get to see a partial face shot. It's vague tho. At first I thought it was Eliot, but he has grey eyes. Then I was thinking Ayane. Still not sure tho.

Anyone have any other info that leads to who it is? Speculation, thoughts?

Here's a vid of the ending with credits and all that I posted on YT. Goto 7:12 to see the assassins face reveal. What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixwCxOVO0u8&feature=share&list=UUUU6jwGpxPsj9Ct3VyOFrgw]DOA5 Ending (SPOILERS) Warning - YouTube[/ame]

huh the person that speak is Rig, actually Donovan's son... and the hooded assassin as you say is a clone of Kasumi... an Alpha... not sure if 152 or not but well...

I already know about Rig and Donovan.

I guess it could be Kasumi. Not sure if it's an Alpha because you can see a tear rolling down her cheek. Alpha has no emotion. Which is why this is a interesting part.

Edited by Urban Myth

Pretty sure it's a clone. It's probably just a more advanced version of the clone project, since we see that there are higher-numbered clones from the project just from looking around the background of the lab stage.

Alpha-152 didn't have emotions, true, but what about the Kasumi clone that you were playing and following until the last chapter of story mode? She clearly had emotions and desires, and actually had a solid coporeal form, unlike Alpha-152. The clone you fight at the end that flips between all four of the ninjas is the same. We don't know what they do and don't have the capability of now, so the tear is completely plausible.

Pretty sure it's at TehUrka says. You can see the way the hooded assassin disappears and it's identical to how Alpha at the end of the game changes or something like that, just going off my memory. Also, on another point i'm almost positive it's the Kasumi clone that you played as till the True Kasumi chapter, and Hayate and Ayane ended up killing her.

As soon as I saw the face, I thought it was Mila. I just reckoned she might have stumbled upon Donovan and was then genetically modified or something. I think all the experimenting on clones was just a step in the process of turning the humans themselves into actual supersoldiers.

Yes, it's a new character, because it's a new version of Alpha.

Maybe. i still have one very important problem with that theory tho.

The fact that you can see this character crying(tear rolling down cheek). Alphas have no emotions. That tells me that this is not an Alpha by any stretch. This is a REAL person as well as a new character.

But this is who attacked Bayman and gave him the scar... it was moving so fast and all...... and it look JUST like Kasumi.. so it got to be Alpha... maybe Alpha is showing emotion now... Ein at first didn't when he was Epsilon than he started gaining memory again of his former self... And the Kasumi clone that Ayane and Hayate kill... its an alpha and she don't know she is not the real Kasumi...

Alphas have no emotions. That tells me that this is not an Alpha by any stretch.

Not true. Please go replay story mode. The first two Kasumi chapters are following an Alpha. I'll grant you that it's a real person, because as I recall, Hayabusa pretty much said that it was a living being with emotions as he was watching it die AND we see the emotions throughout the entirety of the chapters. But it's not a new character. Donovan's plans for the ninja clan have always been about the clones or Epsilon, which was Hayate-specific, and even Rig is talking to him about the next phase of the existing plan, which clearly dealt with both during the final chapter, not a new plan entirely.

If it were to be a new character, though, it better be Miyako with how much this game talked about her. She'll probably end up going the route of Helena's parents, though.

Edited by TehUrka
More information