Hitting 66,666G

Cable Player

Not meaning to dash the hopes of all the 'I want 666, because its the sign of the devil' people. But 666 is NOT the sign of the devil, many scholars believe it is actually 616, if you work it out (based on biblical text). Oh and free-masons are not devil worshipers, they are just a secretive alumni (that some believe influence government etc, for self gain.. personally don't know much about it).

And as for this guy wanting 66,666GS, that's cool. I wanted 33,333GS, because I thought it would look good. But unlike this guy, I couldn't be bothered to make sure I get it.

Good luck, and hope you don't over-shoot your score by 1 :)

Well every bible I've ever seen says the number is six hundred, three score and six. and since a score is 20, that would mean 666 is the number of the beast as three score is sixty add six gives you sixty six add six hundred and it equals 666. If your bible says it's something else what bible do you use? You are right regarding free masons though.

Congrats! On my old GT I had 66,666 TA score on TrueAchievements without trying. Didn't take a screenshot though :(

Hehe, I hit 88,888 TA score, and it held for a couple of days which was surprising!

Your gamercard hasn't updated yet.

You can immediately update it by going to Edit Your Details via User Control Panel and deleting your gamercard and retyping it in all lower case letters.

No offense, but my gamertag has capitol letters in it... So no, I'm not going to do that, considering yours has an error in it also. It hasn't updated overnight which is a tad annoying though.

Well every bible I've ever seen says the number is six hundred, three score and six. and since a score is 20, that would mean 666 is the number of the beast as three score is sixty add six gives you sixty six add six hundred and it equals 666. If your bible says it's something else what bible do you use? You are right regarding free masons though.

I think different versions of the bible (NLT, NIV etc.) word it differently which brings a different assumption for each.

No offense, but my gamertag has capitol letters in it... So no, I'm not going to do that, considering yours has an error in it also. It hasn't updated overnight which is a tad annoying though.

I just retyped my gamercard in the appropriate way and there's no error anymore and the score is completely updated.

You should try it now.

I'd go crazy if mine wasn't a 5 or a 0.

i played luxor 2 for half and hour and its tarnished my card ever since. its seriously my only game that ive got a shoddy achievement in(tmnt evens it self out)

if the game didnt suck balls(lol) i might actually have considered going for 200, but at the same time i hear its a grind fest. sorry i had to make that joke:p

i dont actually hate the game its just my progress got deleted after 30 min of play and it seemed depressing to start over

I was under the mindset it came from Egyptian documents found over the past decade, but according to Wikipedia it's from Greek manuscripts. I believe I first heard about it through the British television program Q.I. (which stands for Quite Interesting), a quiz show of sorts that has a round called "General Ignorance" filled with these stupid kinds of things. It's a show worth watching if you can get your hands on it, the host is Stephen Fry and the contestants are famous comedians that often bitch about how pretentious some of the answers are :p

The number of the beast aside, 66,666g is still a nice gamerscore to have because it's a palindrome. I took a quick screenshot off Xbox.com when I hit 22,222g and 55,555g because they do in most cases require some effort of work to obtain, I don't quite understand why there were haters getting involved. Congrats on getting it Cable Player!

I was under the mindset it came from Egyptian documents found over the past decade, but according to Wikipedia it's from Greek manuscripts. I believe I first heard about it through the British television program Q.I. (which stands for Quite Interesting), a quiz show of sorts that has a round called "General Ignorance" filled with these stupid kinds of things. It's a show worth watching if you can get your hands on it, the host is Stephen Fry and the contestants are famous comedians that often bitch about how pretentious some of the answers are :p

The number of the beast aside, 66,666g is still a nice gamerscore to have because it's a palindrome. I took a quick screenshot off Xbox.com when I hit 22,222g and 55,555g because they do in most cases require some effort of work to obtain, I don't quite understand why there were haters getting involved. Congrats on getting it Cable Player!

Nooo!! He found my source LOL. I also double-checked it via wiki before posting.

Well done!! It does look kinda cool, but it will not last long. Take a picture :)