The Hardest Achievement?

Flugruger

Okay, so I'm just about done all the achievements - all I have to do now is take it online to win the five public matches. I'm sure people will have differing opinions on this as they always do but which one did you find the hardest?

Personally for me it would have to be Unyielding II which was quite frankly a pain in the arse. It's the only one repeated from the last game that was actually really any harder than its predecessor IMO. Maybe took me 50 goes to get it, as usual with this kind of thing I kept fucking up at different places every time. Squirrels achievement would have been literally completely impossible without the assistance of online guides, but I wouldn't say that one really counts.

To be honest I was expecting much harder achievements all round really. The Flawless Victory one should have been a lot worse than it was and was actually something of a disappointment as a result, absolute child's play if you did Marathon from Trials HD (I got it, but post-patch, no way was I good or calm enough to get it pre-patch!).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unyielding seemed easy to me. I haven't tried Flawless Victory yet but Hard the Hard Way was the hardest so far. Every section is quite easy after some training but putting it all together in one flawless run was a disaster.

I can do hard the hard way everytime, the only hard part in that track is the long log gap, and for that all i do is lean forward, backup as far as you can go and just gun it, and pull back near the last second.. works everytime.

I do agree that the scenic route is alot easier than marathon, but I still think that it is the hardest achievement for THIS game

For me its completing all the extreme tracks. Did flawless victory rather easily and the others were just trial and error til you got that one good run.

For some reason, for me the difficulty on extreme spikes really harshly from hard, Anything up to and including Hard I really enjoy and get good times, can do them flawless etc. Only need The Wreck and Inferno 3 but I'm just not skilled enough for some of the obstacles yet.

I thought Fast Five was the hardest due how much trouble I had actually finding a game, then I was getting hideous lag in every game and then other little bugs on top of that, for example having to do a race with the beige/brown results screen turning semi-transparent and stuck over the screen whilst I was playing.

(Plus of course the fact that I have no interest in the multiplayer made it feel like even more of a chore. :p)

Just finished Inferno 3, really starting to get the hang of the more technical manouvures, once I nailed the technique for the ramps I could do it first time afterwards, definately improving at this game, time to get more medals and possibly revisit Trials HD.

Now all cheevs are done, for me it was still Demon on Wheels even though I ended up doing it without TOO much hassle. I actually really enjoyed getting Hard the Hard Way, it was a good challenge.

For some reason, for me the difficulty on extreme spikes really harshly from hard, Anything up to and including Hard I really enjoy and get good times, can do them flawless etc.

Your dead right. Hard is fun, Extreme is annoying. I really hope they put in a MP filter that allows you to play hard tracks only.

I think the hardest so far would be Flawless Victory. I can get good runs and gold medals but I'm so inconsistent in my play that all my runs take a few restarts.

I was like this on Marathon. It boiled down to me rushing. Take your time and you will get there.

I can do hard the hard way everytime, the only hard part in that track is the long log gap, and for that all i do is lean forward, backup as far as you can go and just gun it, and pull back near the last second.. works everytime.

I also found this one no problem. Did it 3rd go.

OT. Im not looking forward to getting Unyielding II. Seems more luck than skill.

The hardest achievement for me was flawless victory. The hardest track in that tournament is Around the Ranch.

I could allways do the first 4 and The Ascent flawlessly, around the ranch allways caught me out, there were 3 obstacles in particular that could catch me out and one of them allways did.

Im not very good at this but i got unyielding was very easy tbh.

I never bothered with unyielding in Trials HD and found unyielding 2 relatively easy aswell, went back to HD today and realised how easy the first unyielding cheev is, second one is definately more difficult.

Edited by LDHughes

I think the hardest so far would be Flawless Victory. I can get good runs and gold medals but I'm so inconsistent in my play that all my runs take a few restarts.

Just take your time. You don't need world record speed, just no faults. Falling Down is the easiest to mess up on imo.

Unyielding was the hardest for me, in that I spent the most time on it. None of the achievements were very difficult though, tbh.

Don't know if it's necessarily the "hardest" achievement but, easily the most FRUSTRATING one is Loonie Lander. I know I'll get it eventually but....holy shit.

Even when I was still learning in Trials HD, I never got this annoyed playing extreme tracks or anything because...although I ran out of time or hit 500 faults...I still enjoyed what I was doing and didn't mind having to do one or two tracks a few times.

This piece of shit UFO is like trying to fly a ceiling fan with floppy dildos for blades.

This will DEFINITELY only be worked on when I'm home alone. Nothing more pathetic than a 34 year old man yelling at his TV and punching the couch cushions.

Time for a drink...

Extreme tracks were easy enough besides for The Wreck & Inferno 3, they were just annoying.

My extreme tracks on trials hd are all bronze with 350+ faults, the first three tracks i got silver first time & gold on the first one with one retry.

I'd say they were maybe a little easier than HD but still just as fun, if clawing away at your eyeballs is your thing

I like this thread because nobody is wrong.

Some people are very good at the technical parts of the game (read insane tracks) which I am not. However some people are consistent (like me), and find anything below insane not too hard, including the cheevs related to the levels. There are other catagories but these are the main 2 I have seen so far.