Game of the Year?

Yeah this game is N64 status. It sucks so bad and is glitchy as hell. I dont know how many times I have fallen through the floor of the map or have gotten my camera stuck. Not to mention you cant go backwards and grab anything you have missed. So your SOL and have to start over if you dont get your totems.

• 1 year later...
Yeah this game is N64 status. It sucks so bad and is glitchy as hell. I dont know how many times I have fallen through the floor of the map or have gotten my camera stuck. Not to mention you cant go backwards and grab anything you have missed. So your SOL and have to start over if you dont get your totems.

I agree. And to previous poster, I agree with that too that game (Earth Defense Force 2017) is hard as hell. Well not "hard" but takes alot of hours to complete as chev's dont stack. Plus you would get completely raped if you tried on even hard for the first play thru.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this game is almost impossible to play.. no idea where to go what to do,, ergh why make it.. fool me for paying £1 for it

agree. one of the most annoying games, I´ve ever played. Nothing but glitched, PITA to search for the totems, especially the one on the ice blocks, where you have to start over and over and over from the shore, if you try to jump and fail caused by... the camera, - maybe...?

I hate this game. Only play it because i broke "Jumper" into parts and don´t want to destroy EVERY ANNOYING game.

But it will be worth.....:uzi:

• 2 weeks later...