Hey there

Atticus Risk

Hey there peoples. I've actually been registered here for quite a while now but I never actually introduced myself because frankly, I didn't know how to haha well anyways. I'm Risk and I love to play video games. One problem I have is that I don't have Internet so I need to borrow from some of my friends whenever I can. Besides that, I'd love to actually make some new friends and post on the forums as much as possible (whenever I can get online of course). I'm a friendly person and love to talk about games or anything else. Please feel free to PM me and chat with me if you'd like :)

Edited by Atticus Risk

Thank you :)

I like to play different kind of games, although to be honest, I'm getting sick of FPS games :p I'm more into action-adventure, RPGs, a few fighting games here and there. One of my favorites is actually the Batman: Arkham games. I love a game with a good story. I'm currently playing Dishonored right now(borrowed it from a friend). I'd love to take some recommendations :)

Haha thanks for the recommendation :) I'll check it out once I am able to. I don't mind playing difficult games, its just that it kinda bugs me when I can't get all the achievements for a game. Don't get me wrong, I am more into the story than anything, I just feel like getting those achievements are apart of the wonderful experience of playing video games. I like to be able to do as much as I can with whatever I have. I just recently completed a couple of games since I borrowed a friend's internet connection, and it was like a sigh of relief for me haha anyways, I'm just rambling on now. But I'll try to get those games when I have the chance.