Zombies that have codebase shirt?

darthmushu

Chapter One, Part 2 -

Found near the exit of the stage (not the goal, follow the road to the barracaded back).

Chapter Two, Part 1 -

Go straight,it's to the left of the building that looks like a factory.

Chapter Two, Part 3

Chapter Four, Part 3 - Zombies in the Hood

This has TWO in it.

Chapter Five, Part 2 - Gone With The Zombie

In big parking area with metermaid and franken

I only need 1 more code shirt, I listed all the ones I found before I went to bed. The others I have no idea where I found them. If you know where any others are, PLEASE post here. I only need one and don't feel like running through every stage again...

Sidenote: completed Zombie Wranglers story at 7:45am EST. Finishing up collection achievements now.

Dude, how about you post where you found yours? You said you have some already.

Edited by ApochWeiss

Chapter One part 3 - Finding zombies

He respawns by the barricade there you go to finish the mission when you done all the objectives.

Chapter Two Part 3 - The da zombie code

If you follow the road right until you reach the purple car and then take left. he should attack you when you are following the road up to the barricade.

Chapter Three Part 1 - How i met your zombie

turn left at the beginning then keep going straight forward over the lawn until you reach a place with 2 tents and 2 fireplaces next to 2 houses. he will respawn in that area. you migth have to go a little bit forward for him to respawn.

Chapter Three Part 3 - My fair zombie

follow the road until you reach the red truck then take a left. then you run over the lawn and past the gate in the wooden fence and he will be in this area (its also the area you go to finish the mission).

Chapter Four Part 3 - Zombies N the hood

Its 2 of them on this part.

Zombie 1 : in the beginning when you turn left he should be there in the lawn area. check the road to sometimes he spawns there.

Zombie 2 : in the area between 2 barricades. A entrance by the truck.its the same area you go after finishing all the objectives

Chapter Five Part 2 - The zombie after tomorrow

In the parking lot area with the 3 buses. close to the franken

Chapter Five Part 3 - Gone with the zombie

He will be running towards you, from the fenced area you'll see when you start the mission.

Edited by Lord Gothic

Do you actually have to finish the level to make them count? That would be quite troublesome..

Edit: You're not alone, Apoch. I am now missing only 1 as well.. gonna go through the levels in hope my last one is spawning at some obvious location..

Edit²: Chapter Three, Part One.

Behind the big brown evil tree.

Edit³: Chapter Three, Part Three

At the end of the level, where you'd normally exit. He spawns right after you start the level so you can see him at the beginning. Just dash through the level and suck him up!

The last one is actually the last one I needed - 200/200 here I come!

Good luck to all those in search for their last codebase zombie..

Edited by T0b3

So - just to throw all the above together and edit it slightly.

Chapter One, Part 2 - The Zombie Reloaded

Found near the exit of the stage (not the goal, follow the road to the barracaded back). Across the grassed area to the right in a small fenced enclosure.

Chapter One, Part 3 - Finding Zombies

He respawns by the barricade where you go to finish the mission when you done all the objectives. Near the swings and slide.

Chapter Two, Part 1 - The Zombie Brothers

Go straight, it's to the left of the building that looks like a factory. It'll just be wandering about.

Chapter Two, Part 3 - The Da Zombie Code

If you follow the road right until you reach the purple car and then take left. he should attack you when you are following the road up to the barricade.

Chapter Three, Part 1 - How I Met Your Zombie

Turn left at the beginning then keep going straight forward over the lawn until you reach a place with 2 tents and 2 fireplaces next to 2 houses. he will respawn in that area. you might have to go a little bit forward for him to respawn.

Chapter Three Part 3 - My Fair Zombie

Follow the road until you reach the red truck then take a left. Then you run over the lawn and through the gate in the wooden fence and he will be in this area (its also the area you go to finish the mission).

Chapter Four, Part 3 - Zombies N The Hood (x2 Zombies here)

Zombie 1 : In the beginning turn right into the small walled area he should be there in the lawn area. If not, check the road too, sometimes he spawns there.

Zombie 2 : In the area between 2 barricades. A entrance by the parked truck. Its the same area you go after finishing all the objectives.

Chapter Five, Part 2 - The Zombie After Tomorrow

In the school parking lot area with the 3 yellow buses and Meter Maid. Close to the Franken.

Chapter Five, Part 3 - Gone With The Zombie

He will be running towards you, from inside the fenced area you'll see in front of you when you start the mission.

That should give you all 10 "Codebase Shirt" zombies required.

Well done to ApochWeiss and Lord Gothic for compiling the list

Edited by MattyBoosh