Came to hear me beg... Not unlocking?

PrettyMama

So I'm having an issue with this achievement... I got it for myself, but my husband's account won't seem to unlock it!! He repeatedly jumped down and assassinated the elite (only traditional assassination rather than the new one, EVERY time...) so I tried for him and managed to get the full assassination THREE times, but no unlock.

Did it exactly the same way I did mine... Any ideas? We stopped sprinting after jumping off the cliff and landed on the dude's back and assassinated... Wondering if it's a glitch or a problem with the account.. Has anyone had this issue before??

Well that will teach me for not looking properly on this tiny screen. I just read one of the stickies; still interested in input, but should we just keep trying it to see if it will trigger? I'm just wondering, as we've had issues with other achievements on his account (doing exactly what he should be & not unlocking) if it's even POSSIBLE for an account to just be generally glitchy with unlocks??? I've never ever had a problem like this with either of my accounts...

Me and my friend had a similar problem with this, he unlocked without a problem but it wouldn't unlock for me. What we ended up doing was I transferred my account to his console and it worked perfectly. It seems that you have to recover your gamertag to another box to get it to work. This should also work for any other achievements that don't unlock.

fucking sucks for me then that i dont have another xbox, been trying for the last 4 hours btw now, cleared my xbox cashe, recoverd my profile on the same xbox, stil nothing, nada, zit. im getting pretty frustrated

fucking sucks for me then that i dont have another xbox, been trying for the last 4 hours btw now, cleared my xbox cashe, recoverd my profile on the same xbox, stil nothing, nada, zit. im getting pretty frustrated

.. you don't need another xbox. you just need to keep doing it until the game recognizes that you've done the achievement. all the stuff you listed above won't do diddly squat on raising your chances in getting a buggy achievement. OP was just lucky to have scored it on the first try; her xbox had absolutely nothing to do with it.

So I'm having an issue with this achievement... I got it for myself, but my husband's account won't seem to unlock it!! He repeatedly jumped down and assassinated the elite (only traditional assassination rather than the new one, EVERY time...) so I tried for him and managed to get the full assassination THREE times, but no unlock.

Did it exactly the same way I did mine... Any ideas? We stopped sprinting after jumping off the cliff and landed on the dude's back and assassinated... Wondering if it's a glitch or a problem with the account.. Has anyone had this issue before??

Keep trying. Hold RB right before you're on top of the elite.

I know what was diffrent from my last billion tries, this is the first time my shield was down when i assassinated him, check my video on bungie and you will see, i guess youre shield has to be down when youre going for the assassination!

no, I got the achievement with full shields. like we said, it's a glitchy achievement.