Material Trading Thread

If you need materials trade them here, and can you use the template below. If you are adding somebody to trade then send them a message telling them you want to trade. Can you only post the template in this thread and nothing else involving the materials name, so that people can search a material and see who has it.

Want: Materials you want.

Have: Rare/5 star materials you have. (Write down the full name so if somebody is searching for a material they just have to search the thread with the material name)

Dupe: (Will you dupe them) Yes/No

Gamertag: Your gamertag.

Mine here:

Want: Phoenix soul, Mystic spiritwood, Sharp Arrow.

Have: Tiger Soul, Dragon soul (b), Tiger soul, Sky garment, Mystic Amulet, Mystic spiritgem, Mystic oil, Phantom honey, Ancient crystal, Ancient bangle, Mystic alloy, Phantom pillar, Phantom statue, Giant talon, Giant scale, Ancient leaf, Wraith thread, Wraith cloth, Arcane wood, Mystic loam, Heaven gem, Ancient stone, Mage book, Arcane charm, Mage spirit, Mystic rod, Mystic lump, Mystic blade (w), Mystic blade (s), Mystic blade (l), Meteor lump, King's amulet, Dark crystal, Moondrop, Sundrop, Citrine, Rainbow chain, Gold fang, Silver shell, Lord statue, Beast horn, Gold wing and Rainbow cocoon.

Dupe: Yes

Gamertag: o Griffs x

Edited by iBlessing 09

Here's the deal... I have tiger soul and some dragon souls, I want to dup them and if someone has earth gift or phoenix soul we could dup those toooooooooos

LexTalionis2277

Can you only post the template in this thread and nothing else involving the materials name, so that people can search a material and see who has it.

Can you read it next time please.

Lol... ok I'll post in a modified version of your format that's searchable, but I wouldn't mind having people post on here simply saying they wanted to dup....

Also thanks for duping with me yesterday, it helped a lot.

I have one of each and want to dup the following: earth gift, phoenix soul, dragon soul (y)

I can help you and have a 99 list for: sky gift, Tiger Soul, warrior soul, dragon soul (b), sky garment, mystic amulet, mystic spiritgem, mystic oil, phantom honey, phantom pillar, etc.

I would like to dup a high fire item: I have 27 giant talon.....

Would prefer the giant fire scale (not sure of name, but I'll go get one if no one has one)

Just add my gamertag LexTalionis2277 with message: "x360a dw"

actually "dw" is enough

• 1 year later...