Perfectionist Video Walkthrough

I'm going to be starting a walkthrough on Youtube about how to obtain the "Perfectionist" and "Master Pin Collector" achievement. If you're interested, here is a link to the first part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKXenobvTag]Epic Mickey 2 "Perfectionist" Guide- Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the links to parts 5+6. Currently rendering a few more videos now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZhZPbXFtuM]Epic Mickey 2 "Perfectionist" Guide- Part 5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hT3owajC9s]Epic Mickey 2 "Perfectionist" Guide- Part 6 - YouTube[/ame]

keep up the good work. These are very helpful. thx !!!

When wil the next vids up? i am grinding metal for hours now hahaha

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like them. I try to get a few videos rendering whilst I am at work, seeing as the weekend is coming up, I'll make sure to upload some more!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, recently I've been working night shifts at my job, so I've been feeling a little groggy recently! I'm currently rendering a whole bunch of videos now though, and in terms of progress, I've now completed the second chapter, so there's not too much left to do.

In case people aren't aware, I WILL be going for the "Master Pin Collector" achievement as well, so just because I've nearly finished the story line doesn't mean that I've nearly finished the walkthrough!

Very nice video guide. I'm guessing you're nearly done with it, but I have no idea how far you've gotten so far in the videos (I've only seen the first bit of part 1, since I'm trying to beat the game on my own first to get the achievements that lock you out of Perfectionist, then I'll do a playthrough using your videos).

Very nice video guide. I'm guessing you're nearly done with it, but I have no idea how far you've gotten so far in the videos (I've only seen the first bit of part 1, since I'm trying to beat the game on my own first to get the achievements that lock you out of Perfectionist, then I'll do a playthrough using your videos).

Thank you, and yes, I've nearly finished the MAIN storyline (though there's a still a lot to do!), but I would also advise players to just go through the game at their own pace on their first playthrough. It helps them get used to the controls and such, and like you mentioned, you can try and get some other achievements.

I have a question I forgot to mention. Your descriptions don't seem to say this, other than you're going for Perfectionist and Master Pin Collector, but does that also include all Film Reels, Costumes, Spirits, and the "Knothole surprises" in Bog Easy?

Yeah, sorry, I should really update that! Yes, I WILL be going for all of those things listed above, this might as well be called a 100% guide!

Yeah, sorry, I should really update that! Yes, I WILL be going for all of those things listed above, this might as well be called a 100% guide!

Great. I'll be doing my next playthrough today with it then. I just finished my first playthrough a minute ago. Trying to wait until the credits finish, so I can get Off Track, then I'll be ready. lol

EDIT: I followed your videos up until part 4, and I realized that you're skipping some things in your walkthrough, or not even mentioning it. Like for instance, when you go around to repair stuff, you failed to mention that you had to first repair the windmill and enter the first D.E.C. (but you don't have to finish it, just exit back out after entering) for the Gremlins to allow you to repair anything. I was running around to the areas you went to, and wasn't finding a Gremlin popping up like you did. I had to do the repairs on the windmill and such first before they showed up.

Also, for a "full walkthrough", your videos don't seem to be that full. Part 1 ends before you're even done with Yen Sid's lab, then Part 2 just starts with Mickey and Oswald in Dark Beauty Castle. And your videos showed you doing a lot of repeating areas for no reason other than farming for items (when you could've just mentioned to do that).

Edited by GalaxyRed13