Brought this game of eBay ... Opinions?

EnterTheFray

Hey guys, recently brought Assassins Creed Brotherhood of ebay for $15.00

The Seller listed the Item

Like new: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of the item are flawless and intact. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Now , first things I do is check the package and the state of the CD ... The book is a little mangled but is bearable as I don't even use them ... but the CD seems to have this weird gray scratch? around the whole disc which is a different color than the rest of it.. I'm not sure if its just how some disc come *Never seen it before* or if it's due from him moving his xbox around causing it to scratch?

I got the game in my lunch break so haven't been able to test it in my xbox just yet.. Just unsure if i should quickly run through the game before I leave feedback incase something happens? or if it plays fine for a bit it should be fine all through?

As well as leaving negative feedback ... what is the chances of me requesting a refund if obviously that scratch is made by him

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zd14ck.jpg

and is there a name for this scratch??

edit: Should of probably posted this in games section .. sorry mods.

Edited by EnterTheFray

I've never had an issue buying anything from ebay, though I did have two experiences on ebay with selling where one buyer claimed the book was damaged and wanted a partial refund but when I said to just send it back and I'll give a full refund but they declined. Another one where they claimed the CD wasn't in the book but I know it was.