• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Slaughter hits 50k

Congrats on the 50k! Although you hit it before me, I seem to have overtaken you pretty quickly ;)

Hitting on chicks is 157% more important than reaching a GS milestone.

The Devil Hunter endorses this statement.

Nice job on 50k! I have pictures of 40 and 60k, no idea why I didn't snap one of my 50.

On the bright side, I'm actually approaching 250k :D

Jeez. Why don't you just go and break a million? :p

Video games are cooler than real life you nerd.

Werd.

Congrats on the 50k! Although you hit it before me, I seem to have overtaken you pretty quickly ;)

STAHP. THE BUTCHER (me) COMMANDS YOU.

Nice job on 50k! I have pictures of 40 and 60k, no idea why I didn't snap one of my 50.

On the bright side, I'm actually approaching 250k :D

LOL. I am thinking about starting to take pictures every 10K!

Stop making me feel bad! Kidding, congratulations! Definitely take a picture of it.

I'm not a long way off myself. :p I think our non existent race to 300k is still on..

Just wait until I acquire a jbox... All those easy, untouched games.... drools :D

Jeez. Why don't you just go and break a million? :p

Cause that would require copious amounts of money, something that doesn't come free around my household. Oh, and time... Since I got a full time job, where the hell did that go!!

LOL. I am thinking about starting to take pictures every 10K!

Stop making me feel bad! Kidding, congratulations! Definitely take a picture of it.

I really only cared about 10-50k and then every 50k after that... Really mad I missed my 50k picture for retro purposes. I might be willing to post my 40k one tho :p

No, what's sad is when your "friend"/"family" member/"soulmate" gets cancer and dies.

Because then they can't buy you video games as presents for your birthday or various present-giving holidays.

HA! That's fucked up in a hilarious way! :biglaugh

@Puppys

Definitely post that! I loved seeing the 10K one at your friends house! I was in 3rd grade right there! :eek:

No, what's sad is when your "friend"/"family" member/"soulmate" gets cancer and dies.

Because then they can't buy you video games as presents for your birthday or various present-giving holidays.

This isn't even remotely funny. Grow up.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140423034814/roblox-apocalypse-rising/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

You would....

Joking about family members dying of cancer is just immature. There are some things you don't joke about. Cancer is one of them. Most of us know people who have been affected by cancer. It's serious shit.

I haven't been directly affected by cancer but I'm very sensitive about arthritis since its killed my dog, my grandpa on my moms side, and my grandma on my dads side.

I bet you we actually have found a cure but the corporations in charge of searching for it aren't satisfied with the INSANE amounts of money we give them.

Is it bad that I did too? :p

No, of course it isn't

You would....

Joking about family members dying of cancer is just immature. There are some things you don't joke about. Cancer is one of them. Most of us know people who have been affected by cancer. It's serious shit.

"You would", not sure what you're implying, Slaughter also found it funny.

"There are some things that you don't joke about" - Sorry master Carmona, wanna give me your book with a list of do or don'ts on what we can joke about? Sorry, who died and made you king?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with poking the monster in the cage, there's nothing wrong with dark humour. Well, look at that there's actually a definition for the joke that was employed:

It's serious shit.

A black comedy (or dark comedy) is a comic work that employs black humor, which, in its most basic definition, is humor that makes light of otherwise serious subject matter. Black humor corresponds to the earlier concept of gallows humor.

Jesus, get over yourself, stop trying to correct people or tell them what they should or shouldn't do.

A black comedy (or dark comedy) is a comic work that employs black humor, which, in its most basic definition, is humor that makes light of otherwise serious subject matter. Black humor corresponds to the earlier concept of gallows humor.

Jesus, get over yourself, stop trying to correct people or tell them what they should or shouldn't do.

No, he's actually right. Joking about cancer is beyond immature. But go ahead, keep defending yourself.

No, he's actually right. Joking about cancer is beyond immature. But go ahead, keep defending yourself.

You may be sensitive about it and that's okay, but in truth we do genuinely have the right to joke about whatever we want and quite frankly no one can stop us from joking about what we want, even if you don't like it.

That being said, it's probably best to not joke about stuff like that on the forums, I personally don't give a shit what you all joke about but chances are you'll offend someone.

Just a reminder to keep it civil, I really don't want my blog to get locked.

You may be sensitive about it and that's okay, but in truth we do genuinely have the right to joke about whatever we want and quite frankly no one can stop us from joking about what we want, even if you don't like it.

Quote for truth man.

Anyway, let's change the topic.

How's school going? You get all the women yet?

No, of course it isn't

"You would", not sure what you're implying, Slaughter also found it funny.

"There are some things that you don't joke about" - Sorry master Carmona, wanna give me your book with a list of do or don'ts on what we can joke about? Sorry, who died and made you king?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with poking the monster in the cage, there's nothing wrong with dark humour. Well, look at that there's actually a definition for the joke that was employed:

No book...no list...just normal moral standards. Just imagine before you type something out in a forum, ask yourself if you would say that to close friends and family in real life. If you hesitate for one second then you know you shouldn't type it. You feel that joking about cancer is cool then you have no soul. Congrats you're awesome at 1v1's and your the stereotypical cool dark kid in all the teen movies.

Also, welcome to by ignore list. Enjoy your stay.

That being said, it's probably best to not joke about stuff like that on the forums, I personally don't give a shit what you all joke about but chances are you'll offend someone.

Just a reminder to keep it civil, I really don't want my blog to get locked.

You say this cloaked in a blanket of anonymity.

Lets say you in gym class being cool....joking about cancer...saying what ever the hell you want. Then you get approached by the star football player. His mom died from cancer....I wonder what your response is then?

Edited by Carmona

Quote for truth man.

Anyway, let's change the topic.

How's school going? You get all the women yet?

It's going great so far! And I've decided I'm not gonna date until I start driving (this January) since I don't want my parents involved in my se-, wait, dating life whatsoever. They are too involved with my life. It's part of the reason I want to move to Maryland, because its far away and it's very cold there so they never visit me.

It's going great so far! And I've decided I'm not gonna date until I start driving (this January) since I don't want my parents involved in my se-, wait, dating life whatsoever. They are too involved with my life. It's part of the reason I want to move to Maryland, because its far away and it's very cold there so they never visit me.

I see, I've spoken to several people with parents who are very involved. Must be hard when your every move is questioned or when you are restricted by them. Soon you'll be free.