Bejeweled 2:endless achievement glitched(possible solutions)

greego

-So i heard that the endless achievement is glitched when it is your last mode that you are completing it will only give you the multimode achievement and not the endless achievement :(.

-Right now i'm at level 256 and its the last mode i'm playing so there is a big chanse that it will be glitched:(.

-I heard people say that there are two things you need to do for avoiding the glitch and for unlocking both achievements at the same time;

1 do not acces the guide when you are playing endless mode

2 do not listen to custom soundtracks while playing endless mode.

-Can anyone confirm those things are real,because i did both things and so i have a big chanse that my achievement will be glitched.

-Thanx for taking the time to read this;)

-I just reached level 281 in endless level and i got the achievement:)))))).

-And it only took me 260 houres :p:p:p:p.

-Just folow the tips and i think it will work,but i did both and it worked perfectly for me...

-Well anyway,Anybody who is going for the endless achievement,i wish you the best of luck!

-grtz GsA Blackhaert(my gamertag)

• 1 year later...

I really don't know how or why the game glitches and only gives you MultiMode but it is possible that the above precautions do have some merit. I never accessed the guide or played music through the 360 and I unlocked both of them just fine. When you complete lvl 280, you go through the warp and the congratulations screen for "beating" Endless mode pops up. MultiMode unlocked first followed by Endless. I never pressed "a" to exit the congratulatory screen until both of them had popped so maybe that also has something to do with it.