A little help with my gamerscore please

true lumo

I have been searching for a game to even out my gamerscore. I had found Civilization Revolution to have small achievements. But as luck would have it, I got my GS evened out only to get another achievement in the game right after without trying resulting in an uneven GS. Is anyone aware of any games that I could go and rent to help me even out my score? I either need a 3, 8, 13, so forth. I started looking through the list on this site but its taking a long time.

thanks

thanks for the link SuperNova, will check it out.

Booij - Isnt there a possibility that you can get the achievements in the game that unevened your Gamerscore?

It was in Luxor 2, to even it out I have to get Perfect on all Bonus Rounds, that games gets to intense towards the end. I'll try.

Var 18 - forza has some. and if you don't have forza and marvel ul;tamate alliance

I'll check those out, see what I could do.

thanks for the tips

I'll check those out, see what I could do.

thanks for the tips

Yea forza would be almost your best bet to easily even out your score. If you don't mind a little cheating, you can money glitch offline for a bit to get your self a little bank.. Go online and buy every car from select regions which will get you achievements. 1-2-4g scores.