Rance

PhilpotMusic

As for MMO's, I'm still waiting for my Starcraft sequel. And no, I don't mean Starcraft: Ghost, I want to relive my glory days of the original! And Star Wars Galaxies... I loved that game when I could afford to pay for the monthly fee.

I think that it's kind of stupid that you can beat the same game more than once, even if it does have a different region code. That kind of proves that to be at the top of the leaderboards, you have to have a big wallet.

As for MMO's, I'm still waiting for my Starcraft sequel. And no, I don't mean Starcraft: Ghost, I want to relive my glory days of the original! And Star Wars Galaxies... I loved that game when I could afford to pay for the monthly fee.

I think that it's kind of stupid that you can beat the same game more than once, even if it does have a different region code. That kind of proves that to be at the top of the leaderboards, you have to have a big wallet.

It's pretty cheesy if you ask me.:mad:

• 4 weeks later...
thats pretty cheap that rance can do that

Hey Chris, I'm glad you're getting into the forums and wanting to post, but please watch your posting, its getting to be border-line spamming by bringing up month old posts and/or posting 3 or 4 word replies that don't add anything to the topic.

We're glad that you wanna get involved tho! Just watch the manner of your posts. Thanks!