Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done 4 doing it the hard way, most i ever got doing it in a similar way to that was about 8. I used the tip on another thread that said to set all weapons to the impact hammer and do heat ray map (i think thats its name), simply run away from the bot till the dark walker spawns near the train station the haul ass and make sure u get in it first then hey-presto u have the most powerful and dangerous vehicle in the game against a more-o-less unarmed bot, lol..peace of piss...

well done 4 doing it the hard way, most i ever got doing it in a similar way to that was about 8. I used the tip on another thread that said to set all weapons to the impact hammer and do heat ray map (i think thats its name), simply run away from the bot till the dark walker spawns near the train station the haul ass and make sure u get in it first then hey-presto u have the most powerful and dangerous vehicle in the game against a more-o-less unarmed bot, lol..peace of piss...

ha just did it that way for my bro, lot less effort. Nice tip.

Well since everyone seems determined to ignore the question "Can the Multiplayer achievements that do not specifically denote that they must be completed in a Ranked match be unlocked via Bot matches?", I'll go ahead and try it out.

Also, I believe each of the weapon-specific achievements (get such and such award 10 times with picture of a certain weapon) is 15 kills with one weapon. Not in a row, but in one match.

Edited by Emessai
Update

People really need to just try, I don't know how many people have asked this. They should try it out if they are unsure.

Its 15 in a match, and can be done via Private match in player with bots or Ranked match. therefore if it can be done in player via a private match I'm sure other player games count as well. I've not got any of my achievements in any ranked games.

I'd understand questioning the 200 per 50 days but weapon ones can be done in 30 mins, just play and find out people :)

Let's get it on won't unlock for me... I've played 5 quick matches of every game type (ctf, vctf, duel, team deathmach, deathmatch) but nothing's happening...any ideas? (I went to multiplayer --> host match .... not instant match)

So this game to me is a straightforward, slightly challenging 860/1000. Finding all the powerups, 500 ranked matches (you have to back otu and rejoin every time), and get a life (50 days), all will take some time and dedication. Insane is easy when you have a full party working together and know what maps to complete.

its so hard for me to get the god like achievement. first of all i put ever weapon as a hammer and he spawns with a bio gun thing and second i try to hide but he always kills me. can someone tell me how they got theres??

yes but you must complete the match for it to register!

right. instantly when the match is won or lost in the upper right corner indicates a small label ("Saving...") that the awards you got in the game are saved to harddrive and/or leaderboards. but I'm just not sure about the fact you get the achievements also with bots, I played a few matches, but got the achievements "Finish a match as the best player" first time in a ranked match o.O