How To; Free Weapon Codes.

Hey guys,

I didn't see a guide anywhere so ill post this one. There are currently 3 weapon codes that allow you to obtain 3 free pistols within the game for singleplayer and multiplayer use.

** I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS, JUST PASSING ON INFORMATION FROM THE GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLIDER (UBISOFT) FORUMS ** Click here for more info

Credit to Nexolate on the GRFS (Ubisoft) Forums for posting this info. (I just passed on the info and made this incredibly good looking page :p)

The codes are as follows.

Five-SeveN CM - Ghost Team Pistol, Long Range and large clip.

Enter This Code -> буря-2

Credit to; IDK47 on GRFS (Ubisoft) forums.

Wild Boar - Bodark Magnum

Enter This Code -> ULTERIOR FEUDS

Credit to; CabinKiLLeR on GRFS (Ubisoft) forums.

Defender - Ghost Shotgun Pistol (Yes a shotgun pistol)

Enter This Code -> thisgunhashugekick

Credit to; llmerkedu505 on GRFS (Ubisoft) forums.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DEFENDER !!

I got the invalid code at first as well for the Defender. Apparently its a US only code. Part of a promotion on Kick energy drinks. In saying that though if you change the language settings to US on the website, it will allow you to send the code and you'll get the weapon. Worked for me.

Possible Other Fix

** Im not sure if they have fixed this yet but the transfer to game part for the defender is not on the website. However i kept entering the code and it eventually added itself to my game.**

How to use the codes

1) Go to this website -> http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/

2) Login with your ubisoft account, choose your platform (only for xbox 360 i believe atm however im an unsure)

*If the website is showing an error, then go here after logging in.

http://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/xbox/grfs/transmedia

Then carry on to step 3.

3) Go to GR Network Unlocks on the left side.

4) Enter Code at the top and hit enter. A pop up will appear saying you have unlocked the weapon.

5) Now scroll down the page and find the weapon you unclocked. Expand that section and choose transfer to game.

6) The gun will now be in your game.

** The website is really really shit so it may take a while to notice you entered the code or if you entered it at all. If nothing works then just reload it. **

Edited by Taylorboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked like a charm. The Defender seems really great. :)

Glad it works. The defender is incredible. If you have a fast trigger finger you can shoot the 5 buck shot it has extremely quickly. And i think it is 90% 1 hit kill at close range, so can't argue.

As i said the website is extremely crap and seems that it was put together by a bunch of kids =/ (or just half-assed). If the site is giving you that message all i can suggest is that after logging in you go here (after it gives that error)

GR Network Unlocks.

If it still gives the error then I suppose your just going to have to wait until they fix the website sorry :(.

I feel left out :( stil aint working for me.

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

SORRY, THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM. BUT NO WORRIES, A SQUAD OF HIGHLY TRAINED ENGINEERS HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION. CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO GO BACK ON THE HOME PAGE.