Elite Armor Drop Pattern

DeZmonD88

I'm trying to see if there's a pattern to how epic armor drops, so please post your drops in this format. Level 50 epic armor pieces that are part of the 7 piece set only please. Also list them in the order you got them.

Item dropped - Mode played - [Levels played] - Enemy or obelisk that dropped the item - Auto Salvage setting - Part of the Epic set equipped

Class: Cybernetic Champion

Loot Drop Chance: 15%

Helm - Mission Select - [1-1 to 1-3] - GRNDL-1 - Purple - Sword

Boots - Co-op solo - [1-1 to 1-3] - GRNDL-1 - Blue - Sword, Helm

Greaves - Co-op solo - [1-1 to 1-3] - GRNDL-1 - Blue - Sword, Helm, Boots

Chest - Mission Select - [1-1 to 1-3] - GRNDL-1 -Purple - None

I've seen alot of people mention that they get their Helm and boots off GRNDL in co-op solo and shoulder pads off leaders etc. I also noticed that alot of people get their helms first.

I'm curious to see if there actually is a pattern and whether some bosses/obelisks/leaders have a higher chance of dropping a certain item or whether all of this is just a coincidence.

Edited by DeZmonD88

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah hall of heros, Helmet off a leader and my boots off the boss, Chest piece got it off Hel boss

Edit: Oh also when i got the boots and helmet I went to all secret areas and completed them all within the time.. so idk if that makes a different but its just what i did =0

Edited by Powerman1469

I got my helm and gloves off GRNDL-1 and my chest piece off Stage 3 boss.

Weapon from Tyr's shop. Shame Human Commando set weapon is Slug , I like my Plasma.

Anyone know which 2 piece set (weapon/gun) has a plasma rifle for Human alignment?

Edited by DXO

There really seams to be a pattern with Grendel as i read a few people on gamefaqs got epic drops of him.

So I did 4 co-op solo complete runs through of HoH as a human berserker with loot drop at 14%

I got the helm blueprint on my first time through and the boots on my 4th time through both from Grendel.

So maybe you have to play each level in the order they are and play it over and over till you get your "first" parts of your eilte set them maybe? Im running threw ice forest now gunna do it a couple of times see if anything drops, oh and i also have m loot drop chance (capped) out at 15%

Edited by Powerman1469

I got my helm and gloves off GRNDL-1 and my chest piece off Stage 3 boss.

Weapon from Tyr's shop. Shame Human Commando set weapon is Slug , I like my Plasma.

Anyone know which 2 piece set (weapon/gun) has a plasma rifle for Human alignment?

yes i have the melee weapon of the plasma/ hammer set

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to this game... The Elite armor pieces are what color? If i go back through HOH over and over again am I bound to pick up a couple? someone shine some light before that damn valkarie (sp) comes down to get me again.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88272

Should help more than those Valkyries do.

I have a question to ask everyone, Are you guys asking for Epic items which are orange or Elite items which are red? because I for one know what the names of the colored items are, but it seems like the internet doesn't.

I mean the last time I checked Too Human wasn't WoW and it even says in the achievement title - Complete a 7 piece Elite armor suit.

Edited by odysseus123

I have a question to ask everyone, Are you guys asking for Epic items which are orange or Elite items which are red? because I for one know what the names of the colored items are, but it seems like the internet doesn't.

I mean the last time I checked Too Human wasn't WoW.

who cares what we call the items lol, everyone generally knows what we are talking about anyways, epic elite who cares? :p

who cares what we call the items lol, everyone generally knows what we are talking about anyways, epic elite who cares? :p

I for one do. Since one set of items unlocks an achievement and others don't. One set of items may be more valuable than another, one set of gear have better stats and bonuses than others as well.

I for one do. Since one set of items unlocks an achievement and others don't. One set of items may be more valuable than another, one set of gear have better stats and bonuses than others as well.

the set is red :p "elite", orange, purple, blue, and green

all you need to now is the colors and what color set unlocks the achievement red is best :]

the set is red :p "elite", orange, purple, blue, and green

all you need to now is the colors and what color set unlocks the achievement red is best :]

I know that, but you have to know that some people are asking for specific things.

Can't just go thinking "What does it matter what we call items", some things are not what people are asking.

Edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs

hmm you have a point, sorry ._.

but, i wonder if anyone has an official name for each type of color yet....

Thought this:

Now I may be wrong but I believe it is something along these lines......

Gray = crap

Green = common

Blue = uncommon

Purple = rare

Orange = epic

Red = elite

not sure if this was the answer you were looking for but I hope it helps.

was it.

Though I kind of wonder why Elite is better than epic. But again, this isn't WoW.