One is all I need

Seraph Xii

The easiest place to do this is where you stand outside the garage while he turns the truck into an armored truck in act 1...you defend the mechanic from the zombies, thet are easy to get one hit kills, just get a melee weapon and with good timing and a swing to the head, you'll take them down with one hit

The easiest place to do this is where you stand outside the garage while he turns the truck into an armored truck in act 1...you defend the mechanic from the zombies, thet are easy to get one hit kills, just get a melee weapon and with good timing and a swing to the head, you'll take them down with one hit

Exactly

also, if you only play main story missions, right before you go to this mission, you will have the machete from the russian guy, this will be your best weapon since you just got it, and the shock mod. so go make your shock machete, fully repaired and upgraded

then head to the garage and the infected come running right at you, they all easily die one-shot, i had like 10 in a row today

also, since you have to replay act 1 4 times, you should have at it at least 1 in 4 tries I wouldnt worry too much.

1 other spot, dont give the bag to the doctor (from the medic truck) until you have to pick up the juice from the gas stations. when you are ready for tat, turn in the mission, the doc gives you a Sickle(?)

repair and fully upgrade it

then at the second garage, you have to turn of 3 generators, the one near the tunnel, the zombies come running from the tunnel and they are on fire, let them burn a bit and chop their heads

hope that helped

• 2 weeks later...
were you killing "Infected" and not "Walkers" or anything else? Doing so would cause it to reset.

what he said. For anyone else that is having issues with this.

It has to be those rabid zombies named "infected" who run at you.

an easy spot is at the gas station in the south west part of the map of the resort.

when you walk near the doors of the store by the pumps, you will get ambushed by a few guys. try to kill all except for the infected. (stand on a car)

after you killed 1 infected, go to the tunnel and a flaming infected will run at you. As he runs, moonwalk away from him so he can lose more health from the flames and then swing.

walk into the tunnel a lil bit and another one will spawn. If it doesnt, face away from the tunnel, walk to the truck, turn around and walk into the tunnel and the next one will spawn. Moonwalk away, time your strike and hit him.

The max for me has aways been 4 flaming infected that spawn from that tunnel.

If you screw up, fast travel to the lighthouse and drive down to the station again and repeat.

I did this achievement when I was a higher level and I joined a lower level persons game (make sure to turn off level scaling for zombies in the options before attempting).

I found a random infected running straight at me and I chopped off his head. Then I made my way to the dead end tunel where there is a girl who's husband is trapped in a rolled over car. Help her and all 4 zombies that attached you are infected. They come in 2 waves of 2. So just make sure you have 1 before you do that quest and the achievement is yours!

• 2 months later...
Is anybody else having trouble with this?

I'm lucky if I can get the counter to 2, even in a lower levels game where zombies are 1 hit kills with any weapon I have.

What's going on? Is this glitched?

I don't know if you're still looking for an answer to this, but if you aren't hopefully it helps somebody else.

I did it with the developers mod #4 (find the skull and take it home), it gives you the "mind blowing knife" with is a one hit kill for all infected and walkers. I've got an extra one laying around if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i am new to this but i found a glitched area in Act II in an area called Quarantine, here you will find a few Walkers and a few Infected, in some cases you will find a Suicider here too, pop the Walkers off one by one and kill the infected because they get in the way big time:)

Once all dead, wait for a while near a truck/van or move around in a circle of do whatever you please, and then after 30 seconds or so, near a door to the north there will be a Infected spawn spawning 1 Infected, and above you on the roof top there will be a spawn of 2 Infected,

With a decent weapon, preferably a modded Wakisashi will destroy these without a problem, and the kill streak is stackable so you can keep doing this for as long as you want for the achievement or just grinding XP

Need a Co-op player??

Add Officiallynug89

• 1 month later...

I did for a long time do this.

1.Wait til' you are in the jungle and have to meet this shaman guy for his blood. This mission is given by The main doctor at the labatory. You will have to ''prove yourself'' by battling nonstop infected.

2.Switch the fighting to ''analog''

3. Use the Big two handed AX and aim at the head and swing from left to right. I got it no problem on this part of the game.

:)

I used the sword Zed's Demise, fully upgraded with a level 46 Xian. Swing for the head! Just don't attack anything else while you're seeking out the Infected. I stood by the tunnel on Resort that has the flaming Infected thst run at you one by one. I had 3 that came at ne, then I ran to the gas station down the hill and found two Infected at the gas station feasting on a corpse. I did this in single player.