SuperStar Achievement

zed1676

A little heads up on this one, dont know if the description is all wrong or if its just a buggy one.

The description says to ''Collect all stars from two worlds''. Well its what i did, all levels 10 starred on Insane Stunts and all levels 10 starred on the Stadium Stunts, hence ''collect all stars from two worlds'' but no achievement popped...

But then i went back to the first level on the insane stunts and did a time trial run, missed one star and completed the level and the SuperStar achievement popped...

So if it happens to you give that a go if your Superstar cheevo doesnt pop...

• 2 weeks later...

I appear to have a variation on the theme. I was going through Insane Hills. I had one level left to get gold on... Recharge. I had 9 stars on it. So I replayed it, got 9 again... and the achievement for all golds on one world popped. Hmmm... a bug, I thought to myself. Moved on to Desert Paradise... got all golds... nothing. So... I went back to Recharge. Finally got all ten stars on it. Nothing. Tried switching to time trial mode, as suggested... nothing! Anyone else had this? I am not sure what to do. And yes, I definitely have all stars on both worlds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I completed two worlds (all stars) then played the time trial, but it didn't unlock, I even replayed the first level time trial and got all stars this time. I could really use some help if someone else was able to get this to unlock somehow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had trouble with this one. I had all stars from worlds 1 & 4. Got the achievement for one world but not two. Tried the time trial method, but no cheevy. Went back and got all stars on world 2, but still no cheevy. Did one more time trial and pop, cheevy unlocked. I think that the description maybe misleading and its all stars from worlds 1 & 2.

• 1 year later...