Banned from Matchmaking

MAGEE777

I quit a few games and it said i could be banned for quitting and i quit one more time because i had to go out and i came back and said i was banned. Anyone else have this problem and if so does anyone know how long the ban lasts? I paid 60 bucks and i should be able to enjoy it.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I didn't pay 60 bucks to be controlled by big brother and have to be punished for quitting games. For one, By the time I'm done looking at my stats it is already to late to quit the game. And secondly I want to play with my friends and if my team blows, I'm for sure not gunna waste my time and play. And metal nutz, Shut up with your ignorant two cent remarks. Not all of us are squares like urself and actually want to have fun when we play.

im not gonna base my experience on other people if i have a shit team or am playing something i don't wanna play i should be able to leave im the consumer

Exactly. There is no reason not to have a join in progress type of matchmaking. Like pretty much EVERY OTHER FPS GAME. But, I love how some people blindly stick up for Bungie. They're great and all, but shit matchmaking is shit.

oh so if im not enjoying the game I paid for I should just bite my tongue so other people i don't even know have more fun than me?

If your team is terrible try to help them until the match is over then if its not worth it leave. Act like an adult. Don't be so selfish, you're in a team game after all.

People who complain constantly just because they're not getting their way don't deserve to play online.

You don't like being put with a "weak" team? Then play FFA game types or Custom Games.

Honestly I thought anyone with this kind of mindset would be smart enough to stick to The Arena where we wouldn't have to listen to your constant complaints and your egos could be massaged for a while with the ranking system.

There is NOTHING wrong with the matchmaking system, it works just fine. By all means though keep quitting games, I'n fact; please do.

With any luck you will be banned from matchmaking permanently and will no longer have to put up with it.

And we won't have to put up with you.

Honestly i dont know what you guys are complaining about. Trust me im no fan boy.. yea sure ive put in my fair share of hours on the halo series, but i prefer CoD. Yet halo took a huge step down when they created halo 3, but for sure they have taken a step forward with this game. If you really want to be a cry baby and quit out because you lack the skills to compete then go play MW2- you can back out any time you like.

Wow, people are seriously butthurt for actually being punished for quitting out and being douchebags. Maybe if you start a match, plan on playing the whole game out. I for one am sick of having teammates quit right after the enemy scores 1 time. I applaud Bungie for actually doing something about that problem.

Thank the lord Jesus christ! Halo 3 was full of quitters and boosters. This solves the problem. You Betray me, I'll boot you, you quit like a pussy-banned! - I love reach!!! This guy said it right along with Wolf.

Maybe I should look at your stats and find how shit you are. Grow a pair and carry your team if there shit.

i appluad bungie for the quit-ban system. Even if the people say " I payed $60 for this game!" doesnt mean the game has to revolve around them all of a sudden. Seriously now. Alot of people that buy games nowdays think that if they buy it, everything has to be ajusted to their way like they own the company.

The only thing i dont like about reach is the controller system. Why cant we just have the controls to how we want it instead of these terrible setups? I wanted H3 controls. now these controls just confuse me. I always seem to melee when trying to get into a vehicle and switching grenades when trying to have a swordfight with someone.

Shit voting system? I prefer this 500% to the Halo 3 system.

Stop leaving games. Regardless of what you end up playing, you searched to play. So play.

My only qualm is that in my experience (both beta and final game), whenever there is a tie, the game closest to the top always wins out. I don't dig that.

Exactly. There is no reason not to have a join in progress type of matchmaking. Like pretty much EVERY OTHER FPS GAME. But, I love how some people blindly stick up for Bungie. They're great and all, but shit matchmaking is shit.

Not in ranked. Sure, have it in Social or whatever. But not ranked.

Also, OP: Stop quiting. It ain't rocket science.