2009 is better

I also disagree. This years is alot better than the 09 release for many reasons. It feels much more complete this year and the little details that have been added have made it much more realistic in terms of WWE programming.

Also...a game that makes a training mode somewhat entertaining has two thumbs up in my book. :)

100% disagree. This year is so much more complete. The addition of the training facility is great and the new Royal Rumble actions are amazing. Using your finisher to eliminate someone was a great idea. Plus the storyboard is another element to keep the game fresh.

no way is svr09 better than this. No more online glitches (unless smebody finds one) training facility so i can train straight from when i put the game disc in, converting highlight reels into entrance movies is amazing. Create a paint tool gives a much bigger variety of characters to create (e.g superheroes) and more clothing related to legends. One button reversal system is pretty annoying because its hard to reverse now, but besides that, this is THE dream wrestling game came to life.

I disagree too. I've played every single WWE game to date and this is by far the best, with N64 No Mercy coming in the top three, as well as JBI.

Biggest complain about this year's game is no female vs. male and the absense of special ref and 2v2v2 matches.

Would've been nice to increase people in the ring to 8 total finally. Also would've been nice to keep the ring call-names they had from '09 but now we're stuck with a list of "The ____"

Overall, best wrestling game in years. (FirePro fanboys will disagree)

disagree I think its the best SvR since HCTP but I still think that NO MERCY(wrestlemania2000,revenge)ad the best gameplay system cuz how good u where at this game made a huge difference I swear that u would ave need a minimum of 1000h of training befor u could even try to compete whit me damn those where the days

No way. Sure 2009 was great but 2010 blows it out of the water. I've had it since Friday (UK release date) and havent even started the Road To Wrestlemanias or the career, there's so much to do.

In my opinion, this generation:

1. Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

2. Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

3. Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

4. Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

So I'm guessing you prefer 09, OP? For what reasons?

I'm mixed on this. Some things I like on 2010 (Royal Rumble is a big improvement and the mechanics are fun) and others I like on 2009 and prior (cage matches are more of a bitch than they need to be, and wrestlers getting up whenever they feel like it is pure garbage). Worth the GameStop preorder? Absolutely not, since they didn't do more with Austin so it felt like a worthless addition, but still good enough for at least a rental.

The only thing that Smackdown vs RAW 2009 has over 2010 is the character creation models. They looked better than they do now. They tried to make it too realistic this year and everyone's face looks like they spent their time smelling Khali's ass.

Wow, eveyone here seems to disagree with Fatality292. I would have to say that Smackdown vs Raw 2009 is bette........er oh I just can't say it because then I would be lying! Ha Ha!

Yhea 2010 is pretty good though. Customizations have been transcended and the New Royal Rumble is dead on! Realism has also stepped up!

Get it!