Quit for Wins Online?

SRJB

• 1 year later...

I'm gonna try it tonight with a couple of buddies. I think that it may work as long as points have been scored for the team that is gonna win. The reason I think that this will work is because I was in a CTF lobby waiting for a 4th person. I was on the team with host and the other team had only one player. He dropped out and I got the achievement for Completing a CTF ranked match, and the match never even started. I will post tonight when I give it a try.

Edit: Ended up having a group of guys and we just played them all out for adding up weapon kills at the same time, so actually forgot to check it. Sorry, but I would assume that pants is probably right. Although you could try what I said and let us all know.

Edited by Headless Snip3r

• 7 months later...
I'm gonna try it tonight with a couple of buddies. I think that it may work as long as points have been scored for the team that is gonna win. The reason I think that this will work is because I was in a CTF lobby waiting for a 4th person. I was on the team with host and the other team had only one player. He dropped out and I got the achievement for Completing a CTF ranked match, and the match never even started. I will post tonight when I give it a try.

Edit: Ended up having a group of guys and we just played them all out for adding up weapon kills at the same time, so actually forgot to check it. Sorry, but I would assume that pants is probably right. Although you could try what I said and let us all know.

Just tried this tonight it doesn't work. Pants of course was right

• 2 weeks later...

Not to bump an old thread but this game is completely dead online with the odd few lurkers, mainly people new to xbox live..

I have the rest of the game done, now simply need some of the multiplayer achievements, I need to find 3 other peeps that need to get the online stuff too..

I'm in the UK and on most nights, my tag is MickeyT, send me a message and let's get this game maxed out.. Yes you!! C'mon get to the chopppa!!