Release

Rasp

Have a few question about the release.

First is does anyone know when this game is going to be released?

Second is when it is release am I going to be able to buy a physical copy or is it going to be download only?

Also, I heard a while back it'll only be $15, is that true?

It is an arcade game, so you will be able to buy a code or download it from the xbox live marketplace, but most likely no physical disc. I do not think price and release date have been confirmed, but 1200 MSP is what it will probably end up being.

It is an arcade game, so you will be able to buy a code or download it from the xbox live marketplace, but most likely no physical disc. I do not think price and release date have been confirmed, but 1200 MSP is what it will probably end up being.

Which is $15. :D The games are only getting a nice touchup. The file sizes should not be overly big in comparison to major titles that are released nowadays. A download from XBL will be easy.

Too bad. I was hoping for a full 1000. Oh well, it'll be badass either way.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following news on this pretty closely since I first heard about it. very excited for it. I'm a long time fan of the Tony Hawk series.

It will definitely not be on a physical disc. Arcade download only. It's going to have the THPS1 and 2 physics. No reverts, getting off your board and walking or anything like that. Just grinds, manuals, wallrides. They have made comments that future DLC could be THPS3 and 4 physics. Reverts, spine transfers and newer stuff like that. How far Robomodo and Activision go with this depends all on sales.

They say online play will be 4 players maximum, but there have been a lot of complaints about this, and it may change.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am really, REALLY, looking forward to playing the warehouse from THPS1. It is pretty much the only reason why I will be purchasing this game, if they included the Boston level from THUG2 I will loose. my. mind.

That was fun, hopefully were see/ hear, more about this e3, i also hope they put australia, in from thug 2.

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty I was actually expecting Tony Hawk in June and Skyrim DLC in July, but actually it seems the reverse is true. All in all, thats fine by me. I dont mind waiting a little longer for this. Hey, I've waited around 10 years to be able to play this game again, a few more weeks wont hurt me at all.

Just hearing about this game (now dated to kick off Summer of Arcade on July 18th as mentioned above) for the first time and am stoked. I played WAY too much THPS 1 & 2 in college (some on the Dreamcast system as I remember), and am psyched to have this on Arcade to jump into from time to time. I have the iPhone version of THPS2 but it's not at all the same.