GTA Online Platinum Awards

xhunterrrr

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy way to get the Jacked medal to platinum is to sit outside your apartment/house/garage and steal every car parked at a stoplight until you get a wanted level and then run into your garage, the wanted level should start flashing if you're fast enough, then just wait until the wanted level is gone. You don't even need to actually drive away, just get in the car then get out and move to the next one. Its seemed to work for me pretty well so far, just might take forever depending on how many are needed for platinum. 100 for silver so it could be a lot, but if you want all platinum medals then this would be the way to do this one I think.

Edited by snake2410

Yes, 4 hours for the platinum medal.

4 hours WTF.

Easy way to get the Jacked medal to platinum is to sit outside your apartment/house/garage and steal every car parked at a stoplight until you get a wanted level and then run into your garage, the wanted level should start flashing if you're fast enough, then just wait until the wanted level is gone. You don't even need to actually drive away, just get in the car then get out and move to the next one. Its seemed to work for me pretty well so far, just might take forever depending on how many are needed for platinum. 100 for silver so it could be a lot, but if you want all platinum medals then this would be the way to do this one I think.

500 for Platinum iirc.

4 hours WTF.

500 for Platinum iirc.

Time consuming, but my way would likely be one of the fastest to get to 500.

Also, for the Every Race platinum you only need to win one of every type. It doesn't need to be both land and sea. I've only done land races and won one of each type and have the medal.

Yes, 4 hours for the platinum medal.

thanks bud. time to warm up my rubberband

[crime 1] can be done AFK using a jesus room glitch in a car park that im sure will be patched soon

*edit* that being said SILVER is alread 30 mins...

[crime 3] requires you to actually shoot and explode the vehicle not the pilt eergo forget it until rpg

[vehicle 7] will come naturall if solo boosting via downtown undergorund in super cars

Edited by DerEnglaender

thanks bud. time to warm up my rubberband

[crime 1] can be done AFK using a jesus room glitch in a car park that im sure will be patched soon

*edit* that being said SILVER is alread 30 mins...

[crime 3] requires you to actually shoot and explode the vehicle not the pilt eergo forget it until rpg

[vehicle 7] will come naturall if solo boosting via downtown undergorund in super cars

How to do jesus room glitch in a car park?

For the lap dance award. You only need 80 bucks and a apartment.

Go to the stripclub. pick a girl you like. Get her to like you and get her as a contact. go to your apartment and contact her. She will show up and get lap dances at your pad.

I know this costs more than just buying all of them at the stripclub. But it's nice.

For the lap dance award. You only need 80 bucks and a apartment.

Go to the stripclub. pick a girl you like. Get her to like you and get her as a contact. go to your apartment and contact her. She will show up and get lap dances at your pad.

I know this costs more than just buying all of them at the stripclub. But it's nice.

I never had success calling a stripper. She is always busy. Thanks for the tip, though.

The video is cut and edited to show the 1/50 successful attempts. Most of the time your car just twitches a bit (in my experience). I tried yesterday for 15 minutes and got two successful super jumps but only 4/5 for spidnerella and 1 (!!!!) for flipping hell. While those two seem simple unless someone finds a decent spot i say just do a DM/TDM one or something thats a nice and simple but """"long"""" one.

For the Wheelie 2000ft platinum medal the easiest way to do it is to get your hands on a Pegassi Bati 801RR and upgrade it with the second upgrades in engine, brakes, and transmission (it'll cost you around 25 to 30k to buy the bike and upgrade it, and you may not need to upgrade it) and then go out to Trevor's air field and use the long runway from one end to the other.

If you start from the dirt at the far end of it and then wheelie straight to the other end into the dirt it should unlock. Its an easy medal but costly unless you get lucky and find a Pegassi Bati 801 on the street. (Only ever got one to spawn and I wasn't able to get it to my garage so I bought one, been grinding Survival anyways so I had extra money for everything)

For the Wheelie 2000ft platinum medal the easiest way to do it is to get your hands on a Pegassi Bati 801RR and upgrade it with the second upgrades in engine, brakes, and transmission (it'll cost you around 25 to 30k to buy the bike and upgrade it, and you may not need to upgrade it) and then go out to Trevor's air field and use the long runway from one end to the other.

If you start from the dirt at the far end of it and then wheelie straight to the other end into the dirt it should unlock. Its an easy medal but costly unless you get lucky and find a Pegassi Bati 801 on the street. (Only ever got one to spawn and I wasn't able to get it to my garage so I bought one, been grinding Survival anyways so I had extra money for everything)

Or alternatively, host the Taking Off race at the airport, set the vehicles to Motorcycles, choose the Bati and go from one end of the runway to the other. Easy, doesn't cost a thing. Make sure you have a fairly good speed before you start the wheelie and just hold the stick all the way down until you reach the other end, then release.

Don't know if anybody mentioned this already, but on the Downtown Underground race there is a jump you have to take - in a Super I was getting credit towards the 300 foot jump every single time.

Also, the Road Rage medal can be done with just two people if that wasn't already clear. Has to be 3 kills on any players, not 3 different players.

Or alternatively, host the Taking Off race at the airport, set the vehicles to Motorcycles, choose the Bati and go from one end of the runway to the other. Easy, doesn't cost a thing. Make sure you have a fairly good speed before you start the wheelie and just hold the stick all the way down until you reach the other end, then release.

Don't know if anybody mentioned this already, but on the Downtown Underground race there is a jump you have to take - in a Super I was getting credit towards the 300 foot jump every single time.

Also, the Road Rage medal can be done with just two people if that wasn't already clear. Has to be 3 kills on any players, not 3 different players.

Good tip for the Wheelie. Didn't know it could be done in a mission/activity.

Which Award is your second paragraph referring to?

Good tip for the Wheelie. Didn't know it could be done in a mission/activity.

Which Award is your second paragraph referring to?

I kept trying in different races solo and never got the wheelie to work in them so I figured it didn't. Hadn't done the race at the airport yet though.

Yeah, I'm gonna probably boost my Awards with B A R 4 D this week. Easy arm wrestles and tennis wins, among other simple ones.

Sweet. I'm currently going through the parachute races solo, just so I have them ticked off in the Jobs screen as I unlock them lol. Most of the missions require at least 2, 3 & 4 players to start it seems.