Eubrick's Final Quests (Spoilers)

Spectre323

I. Use the record player until it plays a song that breaks the Hourglass outside. Listen for the sound of the glass breaking. Then talk to the monsters and find out what time they go to lunch. Then go outside and talk to the Timekeeper and tell him it is whatever time the orques go to lunch and they will leave the museum so you can go back inside and grab the wig.

II. Go to the web-covered Outhouse and look for a Note on the ground. Read it...

Post here if you need more help.

IUse the record player until it plays a song that breaks the Hourglass outside. Listen for the sound of the glass breaking.

A little tip - if you talk to the guy next to the hourglass, he'll mention that Lord Von Prong has been singing a song that makes the glass shatter. Remember the song name and then just go right to that one on the record player.

• 5 months later...
I. Use the record player until it plays a song that breaks the Hourglass outside. Listen for the sound of the glass breaking. Then talk to the monsters and find out what time they go to lunch. Then go outside and talk to the Timekeeper and tell him it is whatever time the orques go to lunch and they will leave the museum so you can go back inside and grab the wig.

II. Go to the web-covered Outhouse and look for a Note on the ground. Read it...

Post here if you need more help.

I been looking for Felt for 30min and thank.