[Warhead Hunter] Locations

Fire Hawk D

These can be detonated during or after the story, as you can return at any time.

Before Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance - 5

- (Required) After retrieving the Laser Detonator in the Marked Men Camp, you have to blow up a warhead on a truck bed to leave the area. Can't miss it.

- Head back to the Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker exit. In front of the barracks that is across from the destitute gas station is another warhead.

- Following the path to the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance, it branches before entering the ruined city area. Among the bunkers off the right side of the right path is the warhead.

- In the very southeastern-most corner of the Marked Men-run ruined city you'll find another warhead in the center of the broken-down trucks and vehicles.

- Just before the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance is a warhead. Right in plain view.

Before Ashton Silo Control Station - 4

- After getting attacked by the first group of Marked Men past the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel and moving along, you'll start being fired upon by some more in the distance. Below their building and the path to The Crow's Nest is a warhead.

- The next warhead is found in the middle of the Ruined Highway Interchange area, surrounded by deathclaws.

- As you near the end of the highway, you'll come across a fork. Take the right path that heads downward toward a collapsed tunnel and a ruined vehicle. A warhead is near the "Smitty's Diner" sign, near the Junction 7 Rest Stop.

- After the last warhead, now take the left fork. When you come upon the Marked Men camp, head to the southeast. Tucked in with the rocks behind a truck is a warhead.

Courier's Mile (unlocked after setting off nuke at Ashton Silo Control Station) - 2

- As you enter the area, you'll see a fork. As you take the right one, you'll be able to see a warhead up ahead in the distance among the destroyed buildings behind the deathclaws.

- Back and along the left road, you'll come to a path and a clearing on your left full of Marked Men. Tucked away in the back with the ruined buildings is a warhead.

Before the Cave of the Abaddon - 5

- As you exit the Ashton Silo on the Sunstone Tower rooftop, head to and peak down over the western edge. Below, on the left-hand side of a large white "On Solid Ground!" billboard near a large, collapsed building you'll see a warhead.

- On the opposite side of the same billboard from the last warhead is another.

- (Required) From Sunstone Tower, head southwest. Tucked between the boulders is a warhead you have to detonate to continue along.

- Head around to the right from the last warhead. Up among the rubble on your right, you'll see only the tip of a buried warhead sticking out.

- (Required) Head northwest from the last warhead. You'll see another warhead wedged in-between the rocks.

Before Ulysses' Temple - 8

- After reaching the Boxwood Hotel Roof, head southeast. Behind a pipe gushing water you'll find the den of Rawr the Deathclaw. One is embedded in the ceiling.

- After defeating Rawr, another is used to leave the den

- (Required) Further along from the last two, at the base of a ruined building where some Marked Men are shooting from you'll spot a warhead.

- After passing under the building using the path created from the last warhead, look up and to the right. In the distance (above the entrance to the Waste Disposal Station area) you'll see a warhead sitting next to a Marked Man sniping at you.

- Head south from the toppled building. Around another gushing pipe, up among rocks, you'll find one.

- After detonating the previous warhead, a path leading up will be created. After climbing up, you'll be atop the toppled over building. Going around to the right will take you up to the entrance of the Wastewater Treatment Plant. The warhead is on the rocks to the left of this entrance.

- Look out southwest from this area and you'll see one atop the nearby building in the farthest corner.

- High up and to the right of the entrance to Ulysses' Temple.

Inside Ulysses' Temple - 6

- Next to you as you walk in, to the right.

- To the left as you walk in, along the wall next to large missile.

- Further to the right between two large missiles.

- Hidden in recess behind first large missle along right wall.

- Further to the left between large missiles.

- To the right of center walkway.

Edited by Fire Hawk D

Stuck at 29/30, can't for the life of me find the last one, been to courier part (after story)

I dont recall getting one outside the temple (up then right) but cant see one anywhere where the guide says!

There was no guide when I set off, but I recall grabbing most of these, got 2 in courier part, 2 in cave, 2 near water place, all usual miss spots are covered grrr, bound to be one thats obvious

Edited by Evo Kazz

I can't find this one for the life of me, been going around in circles for about a half hour now. Ugh, a video guide would be shweet.

This really screwed me up for about 4 hours lol. I was convinced it was near the water cave area (black hole in rocks). Its not, its right at the opposite side of the area. You need to head up the rocks directly opposite the water cave, keep working up and you will reach the proper water place with a door etc, and the little bastard nuke is tucked away to the left of the entrance in a rock.

The best way to describe I guess, is when you first enter this area, its along the left wall, not the right, where everyone seems to looking. Climb the rocks and you will see a metal beam you can walk up, to the nuke / door.

For 90% the guide is perfect, but some more descriptive text could do with putting in for a couple that are a pain to find, but maybe it's just me thats a dumb ass lol

is couriers mile before the divide or in it?

this is because i just got into the divide and see the first warhead by sunset tower but i never got the couriers mile ones yet. will i need to backtrack?

yes and no. you can do the courier's mile whenever you want. you can return to the divide after you finish the main quest and do it then, or you can take a side trip and do it when it's available.

you can't miss when it becomes available, and i don't want to spoil it for you.

Stuck at 29/30, can't for the life of me find the last one, been to courier part (after story)

I dont recall getting one outside the temple (up then right) but cant see one anywhere where the guide says!

There was no guide when I set off, but I recall grabbing most of these, got 2 in courier part, 2 in cave, 2 near water place, all usual miss spots are covered grrr, bound to be one thats obvious

yeah i think thats the one I'm missin too. Any tips?

Finally got 'em all. Last one (and I don't know if there is another way to get this one) was found going over the highway interpass. I looked off to the right where there was a crack in the highway and BAM - last warhead just sitting there in the wide open waaaay far off. Man that achievement was so much more trouble than finding all the bars in the Pittsburgh expansion in Fallout 3.

This really screwed me up for about 4 hours lol. I was convinced it was near the water cave area (black hole in rocks). Its not, its right at the opposite side of the area. You need to head up the rocks directly opposite the water cave, keep working up and you will reach the proper water place with a door etc, and the little bastard nuke is tucked away to the left of the entrance in a rock.

The best way to describe I guess, is when you first enter this area, its along the left wall, not the right, where everyone seems to looking. Climb the rocks and you will see a metal beam you can walk up, to the nuke / door.

For 90% the guide is perfect, but some more descriptive text could do with putting in for a couple that are a pain to find, but maybe it's just me thats a dumb ass lol

I to was haveing trouble finding this one searched everywhere for a few hours then finally found it. But I made a short lil video on the easiest way to find it. Sorry for the quality I have never made a video and don't have a fancey webcam and no idea how to put video in the fourm. So heres the link

Edited by cptmorgemaker