Easy way to get ''Jacked Jumper'' & Driftin Daddy-O''

Lumabizz

Here is a good way to get the achievements below.

I used the car: Delizia Grandeamerica with level 3 tuning.

Start a mission while doing this, to make the points roll.

Jacked Jumper:

Follow the map to the industry Area, and keep the

the speed to about 100mph all the way the straight line.

You should get about 250-300 jump points here! Peace of cake.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9582/81992788.png

Driftin' Daddy-O:

Follow the map to the big park in the town,

you should have some peace and alone time here.

It's also good space here to fool around. :)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/1750/hh2.png

What's the best way to land the car, hold the accelerate or brake?

Everytime I land, it immediately switches from jump to velocity, doesn't seem to matter how perfect it lands.

Edit: Got it in the end, the car flew off at an angle, hit a roof, went flying, landed on it's side for 320 jump points and it gave me it, what an odd achievement lol

Edited by Razzb3rrys

• 2 weeks later...

Good call on the park, didn't think to try it there. Tried it in the Dezilla a few times and kept just missing out or hitting trees(or being eaten by car eating bushes, anyone else have that problem?). So I tried a Thunderbolt with no upgrades and got it on my first go. Thanks man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i would like to point OUT THAT YOU CANT REPLAY A MISSION TO GET THESSE ACHIEVEMENTS IT HAS TO BE A CURRENT AVAILABLE MISSION not a mission you beat already . just a heads up guys enjoy!!!! follow map up there the dritting in the park is spot on sooooo fuuucking easy .

the jacked jumped it says 100 mph i did it around 115 -120 mph and hit the ramp shorta on the right side to avoid the pole!!!

i would like to point OUT THAT YOU CANT REPLAY A MISSION TO GET THESSE ACHIEVEMENTS IT HAS TO BE A CURRENT AVAILABLE MISSION not a mission you beat already . just a heads up guys enjoy!!!! follow map up there the dritting in the park is spot on sooooo fuuucking easy .

the jacked jumped it says 100 mph i did it around 115 -120 mph and hit the ramp shorta on the right side to avoid the pole!!!

This is wrong.

I got the Drift achievement today using a mission I had already completed.

I am however, have a lot of difficulty getting the jump one to work. Everytime I land it changes from jump to velocity! Should I be using a slower car?

Easy huh? I've jumped it at least 50 times and no achievement, it keeps counting as drifting or velocity.

The key is to press the brake button so it stops the velocity tracker. I personally did not like the method you have for drifting, there are way too many trees. The way that did worked was the same route as the jump, drifting back and forth towards the ramp.

Edited by Tyger7

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the spot I used also in the game to get the jump achievement. Wasnt even paying attention, just hit it in the first? mission trying to get to the spot quick, and it unlocked.

For the Driftin' one, I went by Marty's apartment and did the Skunk in the Trunk mission, then used the Thunderbolt next to the bridge in the big grassy area. Took about 10 tries but I wound up with well over 200 points.

• 1 month later...
Here is a good way to get the achievements below.

I used the car: Delizia Grandeamerica with level 3 tuning.

Start a mission while doing this, to make the points roll.

Jacked Jumper:

Follow the map to the industry Area, and keep the

the speed to about 100mph all the way the straight line.

You should get about 250-300 jump points here! Peace of cake.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9582/81992788.png

Driftin' Daddy-O:

Follow the map to the big park in the town,

you should have some peace and alone time here.

It's also good space here to fool around. :)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/1750/hh2.png

I actually got the drift daddy o achievement in the park using the Delizia Grandeamerica as described above. Now for the jacked jumper achievement use the spot as described above too. I think the problem with actually registering a jump is you land on even ground again. I know it doesn't make sense, but what I did was once I hit the ramp i tried to land on the roof on the left. Even though I failed to land on the roof I touched the edge of it or something then I got the achievement, then landed on the ground. I think once your wheels land on something (or touch) other than the flat ground you took off from it will register the jump. Don't ask me how I figured it out because I don't know. I was trying everything I can think of to get that damn achievement. Hope I was clear and it helps.

• 1 month later...

For the Jacked Jumper, I was having some difficulty getting it in the area you showed. I would always smash into the cross beam overhead and die. So I decided to get a faster car. I used the Potomac Elysium (from one of the Platinum Hits car packs), but the DG would work also. Since it was significantly faster than most, I cleared the cross beam just enough and bounced off it, leading to what most people had talked about with the glitchiness of this jump achievement. In the end I think I got 380+ points.

Now to try Driftin' Daddy-O.

EDIT: Only took a sec. Worked like a charm.

Edited by Trombonafide

• 3 months later...

I hate the jacked jumper achievement. I'm almost done with the Joe's adventure got all of the other achievements with no problem. However, I can't get the jacked jumper achievement no matter what I do. I've tried every place mentioned here and on YouTube. My problem is that it when I land it counts my jump as velocity and not a jump. If I jump under 75 MPH then it counts it as a jump but it does not score enough point for me to get the achievement.

I'm starting to hate a game that I once liked so much. Anyone have any suggestions?

• 2 years later...

Jacked Jumper, this by far is the easiest way. I had 2 nights of trying with the above listed locations and no luck. In the south-west (lower left) of the map there is a bodyshop right below a dinner. Go in the bodyshop, upon exiting you should be facing the water, go down the street until you go under 2 bridges/highway. Look to your right after the 2nd bridge and you should see a short staircase. Use it! It worked on my first try. Doesn't look that it's big enough, but it is...

• 3 months later...

Good call ServeChilled! This was the last achievement I needed.

For those of you that have been stuck like I was, here is what you need:

1) Delizia Grandeamerica (Mission: Bet on That).

2) Load mission 'In the Shadows'

(immediately west of your west shore home by a diner)

3) Travel down to the are described in SC's post.

4) Setup on the northern end of the street facing the stairs.

5) Floor it.

You should go fairly vertical and land on the street above with around 250 Jump. It worked for me on the very first try.

Good luck everyone!