Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Taiwan version is listed on the site. Not sure if that's recent or old.

No point in including WP games because then you'd just be making a list of more than half the WP games.

Reason old PC games are listed because plenty of games listed with "Games for Windows" confused people with the GFWL titles and even some GFWL titles shared achievements with the 360 version (ex: Lost Planet Colonies) an so this is a way of cutting down on most repeat questions.

yes but the taiwanese version is not listed in the big list at the beginning of this thread. only reason i brought up skulls of the shogun was to point out that sometimes identical achievement lists have differing point values. which is why dogfight and combat wings are the same game and should be listed in that list as well.

yes but the taiwanese version is not listed in the big list at the beginning of this thread. only reason i brought up skulls of the shogun was to point out that sometimes identical achievement lists have differing point values. which is why dogfight and combat wings are the same game and should be listed in that list as well.
Pants doesn't update the main list any more, so if you care enough then go tell mango about it.

Is there another web site people are using to find the double games and unicorn.comis not it.

Apparently you didn't get my sarcastic subtlety. No, there is nowhere else people get this info. Myself and mlky are the two leading experts in stacks. If either of us miss a stack, one of our other stacky friends will post about it as well. Not sure what you're trying to get at here, but you're in the right place. If something does/will stack, it will be posted in this thread first.

"PAC-MAN CE DX TOSHIBA"

just popped up, oh fun :)

Why!?! Honestly, why would a developer bother to do this? I would think releasing different versions like this would take away resources better used elsewhere.

May or may not be related, but anyone feeling generous and want to gift a couple thousand $? :p

Hmm... Windows 7 had a way to "fake" the manufacturer BIOS to install OEM versions of the OS. Wonder if this same is possible with Windows 8 to get those games? Also, is the game given to you for free if you have the machine... this stack is interesting.

well check out what this guy said when i asked about "spoofing" your computer:

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3442740&anchor=3443121#m3443121

well check out what this guy said when i asked about "spoofing" your computer:

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3442740&anchor=3443121#m3443121

Thanks. Guess that's out of the question. At least for now. I have no plan to buy a new notebook just for one stackable game. Though I guess I will keep a look out for a friend who has one. :)

My local best buy didn't have an admin password, so I just drove over there, added my account, spent 5 minutes going through setup. Then I spent 25 minutes downloading PacMan VAIO. There internet was slow as shit.

I then spent 45 minutes playing and getting every achievement in PacMan VAIO. I then deleted my account and hauled ass out of my best buy.

Going back next week to play Toshiba. I hope they don't kick me out, I was lucky to play it during a time when they were so busy helping out all customers. They started to get annoyed during my last 5 minute Pac man run without dying because they noticed what I was doing.

Also, PacMan VAIO is *NOT* free. You have to pay for the game. When you download the free version it comes up as a trial, and you have to pay 9.99 as DLC to get the full game.

Wow. Namco going all out. I wonder if these can be gotten if you have a Toshiba notebook with Win 8 pre-installed using the region change trick? These aren't free so I guess you will also need a PayPal account or credit/debit card that works for purchasing from those regions too. Anyway, the game is over-priced on Win 8 + having to rent/own equipment from a specific make + now several different regions... getting ridiculous.

Wow. Namco going all out. I wonder if these can be gotten if you have a Toshiba notebook with Win 8 pre-installed using the region change trick? These aren't free so I guess you will also need a PayPal account or credit/debit card that works for purchasing from those regions too. Anyway, the game is over-priced on Win 8 + having to rent/own equipment from a specific make + now several different regions... getting ridiculous.

me and terre been working on it all day, thats not even the half of it :(

edit: sorry those 3 don't stack with each other its just the different store links, apologies for being unclear

Edited by mlkybrs r on me

My local best buy didn't have an admin password, so I just drove over there, added my account, spent 5 minutes going through setup. Then I spent 25 minutes downloading PacMan VAIO. There internet was slow as shit.

I then spent 45 minutes playing and getting every achievement in PacMan VAIO. I then deleted my account and hauled ass out of my best buy.

Going back next week to play Toshiba. I hope they don't kick me out, I was lucky to play it during a time when they were so busy helping out all customers. They started to get annoyed during my last 5 minute Pac man run without dying because they noticed what I was doing.

Also, PacMan VAIO is *NOT* free. You have to pay for the game. When you download the free version it comes up as a trial, and you have to pay 9.99 as DLC to get the full game.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=2ET-gUBP9zaQvM&tbnid=u0aCiOEQRO2dMM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSingularity_(video_game)&ei=KXR8UeucEcHMiQKl7YDYBw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNHkxCFWYkKg-dLSUzGJSQJ7muDzXg&ust=1367197094998725

what's this? Singularity PC?

it redirects me to.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singularity_(video_game)