Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to boost the hacking and tailing achievements. Will work with anyone regardless of how many you've done yourself. We can just alternate turns until we are both finished!

Available almost any time over the next few days. Just message and add me as a friend. Thanks!

Gamertag: i Moosejoose i

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all,

Looking for someone to do the 10 Bad Blood Coop Missions (Tag Team) ASAP. I doubt anyone will see this but even if you have done it and could lend a hand i would greatly appreciated and would help with any other achievements

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind I just double boxed it. If anyone needs help with it in the future just send me a message over Live and I can jump in as it’s quick

Edited by Hawkings
New info

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello all,

Looking for someone to do the 10 Bad Blood Coop Missions (Tag Team) ASAP. I doubt anyone will see this but even if you have done it and could lend a hand i would greatly appreciated and would help with any other achievements

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind I just double boxed it. If anyone needs help with it in the future just send me a message over Live and I can jump in as it’s quick

My GT is TrevL85A2 x360a. I still need these and the online achievements if you can please help me out?