That's because you didn't ask him (Dirty) to do his exaggerated Australian accent. It's pretty distinct after that, I assure you.

I thought Mike was British due to his East coast accent.

Edit to add: I know that Dirty isn't British, because I can't hardly understand people with British accents at times. Dirty speaks quite clearly, and concise.

Plus, the smooth ruffle of his sound waves make my glans penis tingle with delight. Who's with me?

So from Fridays party time I came to a few conclusions.

Darkvortex and jakez are the same person. Their voices are identical! IE: British Justin Beiber.

Dirty sounds younger and more British than I expected.

First time I was in a party with them, they did indeed sound identical. I was like why's Jake calling himself a *explicit word*...

Once you've been in party with them enough the difference is clear. Jakez accent is a little...dirtier...for lack of a better word.

Frag's British, but slowly and surely becoming Americanized. You'll soon hear the Appalachian coming out of him.

Frag is Irish...calling him british could get your car bombed in some places...

Edited by bigbear.

Dirty speaks quite clearly, and concise.

When sober.. :o

It's all good though. Half the fun of partying up with 'unheard' members is hearing there voice for the first time. Bigg's was deeper than I (for some strage reason) expected. Pender sounded nothing like I expected and really took me by surprise. Everyone else apart from Jakez sounded pretty much as I expected, Otaking included. :)

I think my internets preparing to fuck up before I get the chance to download the Trials DLC in 54 minutes...

Once you've been in party with them enough the difference is clear. Jakez accent is a little...dirtier...for lack of a better word.

Yeah, I've only heard Vortexx a few times, but after the first time it was pretty clear who was who. Jakez is indeed a dirty little boy.

When sober.. :o

It's all good though. Half the fun of partying up with 'unheard' members is hearing there voice for the first time. Bigg's was deeper than I (for some strage reason) expected. Pender sounded nothing like I expected and really took me by surprise. Everyone else apart from Jakez sounded pretty much as I expected, Otaking included. :)

that's what I thought about Dante. Alot deeper voice than expected.