All Power To Forward Shields cheevo?!?!

x352x pH

WTF! Even on easy I drop below 85% just after the first "tactical mode" part at the beginning. How is this possible?! Unless I'm missing something?

Well I guess you have to do the whole mission in one go to get this cheevo. When I tried to do it, I got hit very often in the beginning (until I realized you have to hold LB for the shield and how to work with it) So I restarted the last checkpoint whenever I dropped under 85% and got through it after 15 mins of struggeling with 85 % but still haven't got it. I think the key to success is to know where the enemies come from and how to handle that (Timing of when to use tactical etc.) There is a good solution of that on the sister-site (PS3trophies.org) on how to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I guess you have to do the whole mission in one go to get this cheevo. When I tried to do it, I got hit very often in the beginning (until I realized you have to hold LB for the shield and how to work with it) So I restarted the last checkpoint whenever I dropped under 85% and got through it after 15 mins of struggeling with 85 % but still haven't got it. I think the key to success is to know where the enemies come from and how to handle that (Timing of when to use tactical etc.) There is a good solution of that on the sister-site (PS3trophies.org) on how to do it.

There's no need to go off-site for that. Deadly Dog has an AWESOME guide for it. But in case you missed it, here's the video...

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Redemption Mode

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It popped for me at exactly 85% but with how buggy the achievements on this are I guess I'm not too surprised. That achievement really sucked too, got lucky I think when I got it.