Desperate Escape Enemy Question

Aaron_K

I have played this three times until I got to the end and got all of the achievements except clear the game on professional and defeat three agitator manjini.

What is strange now is that I no longer have normal enemies. Right from the start are all of the manjini that are late in the RE5 main campaign that have the machine guns with green laser sights and shock batons. Is this because I finished the DLC once?

I am playing on amateur right now to get the Kill the Messenger achievement and even on amateur they are all the late game guys and none of the regular guys wielding bottles and hatchets.

I apologize if this was addressed on the forums already, I looked but could not find it.

I got the same problem after i played the pro mode.

try to start the game on amateur and then quit , i did it the first time but it didn't work but it worked the second time.

if it didn't work the two first times just keep trying again until it works.

Ah ok. Would be a cool feature to change the flavor of the game if the army guys weren't infinitely harder to kill lol.

What really kind of got me was, when I was going for Shoot the Messenger on amateur. The guy who morphs into the big crab shell thing and sometimes drops the key out of the first area if its not in the safe had metal leg plates when it was army majini. Took almost all of my ammo on amateur to kill him since my usual strategy is to shoot them in the shins until they fall down lol.

This is how we pretty much beat it on Professional. We kept restarting it until we got town majinis. Once we got to the bridge, it shifted into the military majinis. We got lucky several thousand times.

i played the DE today on pro and i got the town majinis , i was very happy but the guy who played with me was nooooooooooooooooooob:mad: noob , i don't know how can the villager majinis hit him !! , every time i get the key for the first door they kick his a$$ and i have to go help him and he dies then we try again and again , and when we reached the final area when we should wait for the helicopter he left the game and i went :rant::uzi: but didn't survive because of the silly stupid AI

Edited by Aks90