Just Wondering?

xXTh3CracKKilaXx

What do you think of Master Ninja. Is the AI fair or Cheap to you.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Master Ninja. Is the AI fair or Cheap to you.

• The AI is fair and smart.
    • The AI could be better

lolololol

"Fair"

lolololol

Seriously... I haven't played on Master Ninja yet but the AI can be a pain at times. I guess you could say the enemies are smart considering they can kick your ass at any given moment. It's still a pain though. And the rocket ninjas just need to go away forever. They're about as annoying as the Black Spider Ninjas in Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox.

It's probably realistic, so to speak. 10 guys versus you in an open area... yeah expect the crap getting beat out of you. And if you managed to beat them... you have to fight 10 more in the next area? yeah right, because even if you beat them as well you'd then have to get kill 40 in an open area blindfolded (-> bad camera) but with a magic barrier so you can't escape. so yeah, in that sense realistic. Because who wouldn't be cheap in a fight to the death?

So yeah very cheap. Not fair. Possible, but not plausible.

One word CHEAP very very very cheap lol. Those spamming donkey loving ass faced fish breath stupid IS ninja are to much and I would love to get a non reloading rocket launcher, I mean really not even GTA has crap like that:eek:

lol, i think u made ur point. I completely agree by the way

I think this is the modern day version of what Mortal Kombat was in the 90's. MK was the very definition of cheap shit. NG 2 is now the single most ridiculous excuse for a "challenging"..."hardcore" video game on the planet. I will never agree that the A.I. in this game is good. It's cheap...they aren't smart...they just unload. They stand there like statues and unload rockets and IS non-stop. That's not smart A.I. folks. This game is a love/hate type of thing...the action is so beautiful...solid, fast framerate...and completely ruined by the cheapest opposition ever. I will go ahead and say it...if this is the kind of game that Itagaki is going to make over and again...then he needs to be unemployed. This is all without even mentioning how the game has been broken through patches...and that garbage DLC.

I guess you can say that the A.I is Very Smart....

1) Why bother fighting when you have unlimited IS?

2) Why not just unload so many rockets that would make master chief piss his pants?

3) If an enemy does fight, why not with a punch that will also blow my own arm off?

4) Let's work as a team to put so many explosions so the player can't even see Ryu at times.

Smart, I guess so. Cheap? definitely!