Styxx

John Mayer

Colbie Caillat

Brett Dennen

Girl Talk

Grand Buffett

Hearts of Darknesses

• 1 month later...

Bonnaroo(3) - Tool(4) - A Perfect Circle - Primus(2) - Les Claypool(3) - Widespread Panic(12) - The Dead(2) - Phish(2) - String Cheese Incident(5) - Moe(3) - Ben Harper(4) - Jack Johnson - Galactic - The Roots(2) - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - The Wailers - Allman Brothers - James Brown - Bob Dylan - Dave Mathews and Friends - Trey Anastasio - Govt Mule(2) - Praxis(Buckethead, Bernie, Brain) - The Flaming Lips(2) - The Police - Ziggy Marley - Green Day - The Living End - Black Sabbath - Slipknot(4) - System of a Down - Rammstien - Pantera - Deftones - Powerman 5000 - Static-X

Once I started to think back I couldn't believe how many shows I've been to. I used to love metal, but not much any more.

Tool is my favorite, and seeing them at Bonnaroo was the best show I've ever seen. The lasers in the sky over a crown of 100k, was amazing.

Edited by GreenBand

A x4

A Wilhelm Scream x3

AFI x3

Anti-Flag

As I Lay Dying

Ataris x4

Aquabats

Bad Religion

Bedouin Soundclash

Big D & The Kids Table x2

Bigwig

Bouncing Souls x3

Bowling For Soup

Catch22

Every Time I Die

Feeder

Gogol Bordello

Green Day x2

HelloGoodbye

Killswitch Engage x3

Lamb Of God

Less Than Jake x6

Link80

Mad Caddies x3

Madness x3

MU330

Municipal Waste

Nerf Herder x3

NUFAN

NOFX x2

The Offspring x5

Pennywise

Planet Smashers

Reel Big Fish x5

Rise Against

RX Bandits x2

Sick Of It All

Shadows Fall

Slipknot x3

Streetlight Manifesto

Strike Anywhere

Suicide Machines

Sum 41

Thrice x3

Vandals x3

Weezer

Yeah, stuff like that. That's just the well known-ish bands, I didn't bother with UK bands, support bands, bands I've seen at festivals etc. Too many to remember and half of the suck. Just posted some of my faves :D

Edit:

I forgot Metallica and AC/DC. Two little known bands, I'm sure you'll agree.

Edited by thepaxman

My list is way too long, especially if I include openers. Some on my list I've seen as openers as well, but these are just the headliners that I can remember:

Fleetwood Mac

Molly Hatchet

Poison

James Galway

Yo-Yo Ma

World Party

Midnight Oil

Mazzy Star

New Kids on the Block (took my little sister, lol)

10,000 Maniacs

Jane's Addiction

Live

Deana Carter

Randy Travis

Cheap Trick

Stone Temple Pilots

Barry Manilow

Tool

A Perfect Circle

Dream Theater

Angelique Kidjo

Willie Nelson

Neil Young

John Mellencamp (x2)

Kid Rock (I'll include him as one of the bigger acts at Farm Aid the year I went, and it was surprisingly awesome.)

Loverboy

Blue Oyster Cult

Tori Amos

DMB/Dave Matthews (solo)/ Dave & Tim Reynolds/Dave & Friends (57x combined)

Melvins

The Breeders

Nirvana

Sausage

Helmet

Rollins Band

Dinosaur Jr.

George Thorogood

Kiss

Stabbing Westward

Van Halen

Prince

Tool

Belphegor

Lacuna Coil

Danzig

Fiona Apple

I'm in my 30s now and don't go to shows as much and as U can see I am willing to go see a wide variety of musical acts (some of the more 'pop' type stuff was things my friends drug me to tho...)

Edited by Alyssaphanboi
add Fiona Apple! (how could I forget such a hottie!)

Melvins

The Breeders

Nirvana

Sausage

Helmet

Rollins Band

Dinosaur Jr.

George Thorogood

Kiss

Stabbing Westward

Van Halen

Prince

Tool

Belphegor

Lacuna Coil

Danzig

I'm in my 30s now and don't go to shows as much and as U can see I am willing to go see a wide variety of musical acts (some of the more 'pop' type stuff was things my friends drug me to tho...)

I would have killed to seen Nirvana. (sigh) R.I.P. Kurt

I would have killed to seen Nirvana. (sigh) R.I.P. Kurt

Yeah when I went to see them (at 16 years old) I wasn't expecting much because of all the rumors about drugs and so I figured they probably wouldn't play very well live... BOY WAS I WRONG!

Nirvana was an excellent live act and while Kurt was not the greatest guitar player or singer in the world he did THE MOST HE COULD with his abilities. Also Dave Grohl iz just a MONSTER on drums.

oh yeah and the performance I saw was one of the few times they perfomed "The man who sold the world" live too.

Black Dahlia Murder x2

3 Inches Of Blood

Decrepit Birth

Origin

Dying Fetus

Arsis

Goatwhore

The Red Chord

The Absence

Darkest Hour

A Life Once Lost

Parkway Drive

Jon Oliva's Pain

Testament

Winds of Plague (unwillingly)

Misery Signals (also unwillingly)

Hate Eternal

Soilent Green

...and a few more I can't remember right now.

Edited by dmf087

Black Dahlia Murder x2

3 Inches Of Blood

Decrepit Birth

Origin

Dying Fetus

Arsis

Goatwhore

The Red Chord

The Absence

Darkest Hour

A Life Once Lost

Parkway Drive

Jon Oliva's Pain

Testament

Winds of Plague (unwillingly)

Misery Signals (also unwillingly)

Hate Eternal

Soilent Green

...and a few more I can't remember right now.

Technically you didn'yt see some of those listed bands. During 3 Inches Of Blood you raised such hell that even I couldn't see them, and you KNOW I wanted to...luckily I saw them live once before...We also walked out during Misery Signals because of how bad they were, you went looking for Trevor from Black Dahlia (...) during Hate Eternal and I fell asleep (still cannot believe you offended the vocalist like that by refusing to be in a picture even AFTER we told you many times he was the one from Morbid Angel), and we missed Goatwhore during that show because the interview with The Absence ran WAY over schedule. Plus you agreed with me that Winds Of Plague actually put on one hell of a show and sounded better then they did on their CD. You forgot Beyond Fallen and Pissbottle Cowboys too haha. And when did you see Soilent Green? i think we missed them, didn't we? Got to the show late?

I saw waaaay too many to recount.

3 Inches Of Blood, Trivium, Still Remains, Killswitch Engage, Cannibal Corpse, Black Dahlia Murder (three times), Slayer (twice), Slipknot, Mudvayne, Beyond Fallen (friends w/ band members and worked with bassist Chuck), U.P.O. (awful), Mastodon, Wednesday 13 (twice), Misery Signals (would have been twice but DMF and I wound up leaving the second time through, she didn't believe me when I said they were awful live haha), Hate Eternal, Origin, Dying Fetus, Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, Testament, Jon Oliva's Pain, Decrepit Birth, Arsis, Slapjaw, Cyphilis/Spit Can, A Life Once Lost, Darkest Hour, The Red Chord, Parkway Drive, Bleeding Perfection (because I was their vocalist haha), Neldoreth, Divine Empire, Skinless, Misery Index, hed (PE), Amen (metal band), Relative Ash, Full Devil Jacket, Chevelle (worst band I EVER heard), 30 Seconds To Mars, Deadstar Assembly (watched all of them kick a kid in the balls so he'd be on their live DVD, and the keyboardist hit on my friend right in front of me) and many more.

Went to a few festivals and whatnot. I did, however, get to interview some bands too. Killswitch Engage, 3IoB, Trivium, Still Remains, Black Dahlia Murder, Neldoreth, Cyphilis/Spit Can, Wednesday 13, a couple others.

I did phoner interviews with members of God Dethroned, Amon Amarth, Children Of Bodom, Beseech, Leaves' Eyes/Atrocity (member of both bands), He Is Legend (I THINK that was the band name, cool guy though).

Next show I'm planning to catch is Nightwish, and possibly Gwar later on after that, and also Children Of Bodom and God Forbid later this year.

Edited by ApochWeiss

Don't worry man. My parents took me to see Aaron Carter when i was like 6. It has scarred me for life. :'[

Rofl. I remember that one music video they use to play on Nickolodeon, so annoying.

Only bands I've seen live are

Blink 182

Slipknot

Metallica

Lil Wayne (I was dragged to this =/ stupid ex-GF)

Anthrax

Disturbed