offensive emblems

Pazuzu91

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Offense: Temporary Ban from making emblems. Emblem returns to default and all layers and emblems need to be rebought

Second Offense: Longer Temporary Ban from making emblems.

Third/Multiple Offenses: Permanent Ban from making emblems.

I believe it was something like that.

:goodpost

Damn, permanent ban...

First Offense: Temporary Ban from making emblems. Emblem returns to default and all layers and emblems need to be rebought

Second Offense: Longer Temporary Ban from making emblems.

Third/Multiple Offenses: Permanent Ban from making emblems.

I believe it was something like that.

this makes sense, i mean i wouldnt want to be stuck with a butterstick the whole time

I'm just tired of seeing animals/people with pickles for dicks shooting white lighting for semen on something else. People have no fucking imaginations anymore. It's either sex or hatred which translates to dicks or swastikas. Some asshat I saw made a white guy with a KKK pointy hood hanging a black guy from a tree. Dude definitely got reported.

I'm just tired of seeing animals/people with pickles for dicks shooting white lighting for semen on something else. People have no fucking imaginations anymore. It's either sex or hatred which translates to dicks or swastikas. Some asshat I saw made a white guy with a KKK pointy hood hanging a black guy from a tree. Dude definitely got reported.

i'm only annoyed by the racist ones. most are prolly just jokes, but you know some are from people who are actually racist. although, admittedly, some of them are pretty good (even my black friend agrees. then we report them)

as for everything else: i don't care. as my friend once said: "if you give people the freedom of expression, they will create penises and weed"

First everyone at Treyarch looks at the emblem and laughs. Hard. They say things like "oh man that's a good one!"... but then they ban your emblem.

lol

i hope they really do ban people..i havent heard of anyone that has actually been banned or had that happen. wish they would put a X on a persons player card to show they got banned to humiliate them :3

I haven't seen too many racist ones yet but the one you described there is definitely one of the worst.

I messaged a guy with a penis as his emblem asking him if he had a liking for the male genitalia and i got a lovely rant in return of how i'm 'f***ing gay because i don't have a cock emblem'

I Lol'ed.

I haven't seen too many racist ones yet but the one you described there is definitely one of the worst.

I messaged a guy with a penis as his emblem asking him if he had a liking for the male genitalia and i got a lovely rant in return of how i'm 'f***ing gay because i don't have a cock emblem'

I Lol'ed.

99.9 percent chance that individual was an American... Most of us are idiots, wouldn't be surprised, just look at what Obama is doing... yep.

On a different note, why is that my southern accent is so difficult for most people to understand? Even when I pronounce the word slowly and clearly...

Anybody who makes offensive emblems really needs to grow up and stop acting like immature children trying to be funny. I seen people who had the KKK emblem hanging African American people, and I reported their ass and so did my friends. IMO, people who is like that doesn't deserve to play video games as they can't seem when to act their age.

Children who begs their parents to buy Black Ops needs to be put away and be playing Wii and Gamecube, or family-friendly games on 360, we adult/mature gamers don't want to see stupid emblems

Think I just went flaming for every immature person lol

Edited by i got squeezed

I saw one like that, the black man had a basketball in his hand.

Anybody who makes offensive emblems really needs to grow up and stop acting like immature children trying to be funny. I seen people who had the KKK emblem hanging African American people, and I reported their ass and so did my friends. IMO, people who is like that doesn't deserve to play video games as they can't seem when to act their age.

Children who begs their parents to buy Black Ops needs to be put away and be playing Wii and Gamecube, or family-friendly games on 360, we adult/mature gamers don't want to see stupid emblems

Think I just went flaming for every immature person lol

They are acting their own age. 9.

They think they are being funny with swastikas and KKK, which is why they do it. LOL SWASTIKAS ARE SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAH. Dumbasses.

I report all the time. Gives me something to do inbetween rounds. Tired of see each animal fuck each other. Wonder how long it takes for them to look at the emblem when you get reported?

Same here. For the last week i took it down a notch, since everytime you view an emblem and press b you go to your friends list.

LMAO wow. I was playing in a random FFA game today and I was bored so I decided to check out the lobbie's emblems while I was waiting for the next game to start. Wasn't expecting anything offensive, but lo and behold, there was a man grabbing a spring (penis) and shitting on another person. Reported.

lol, thats just wrong.