Highest Score in a Round?

Sploitz85

I just got 704 points on Iwo Jima and just wondering how that stacks up with some others' highest.

I felt so dirty just doing nasty things as a rifleman. One of those rounds where you just no-sight headshot while you're sidestepping to cover, and everyone you hit is already damaged so they drop with one shot. Almost as good as sex. :cool:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got 704 points on Iwo Jima and just wondering how that stacks up with some others' highest.

I felt so dirty just doing nasty things as a rifleman. One of those rounds where you just no-sight headshot while you're sidestepping to cover, and everyone you hit is already damaged so they drop with one shot. Almost as good as sex. :cool:

"Almost as good as sex." Shame on you!

I think my highest was around 800. I generally concentrate on flying and I take advantage of shooting down the bombers during bombing runs. If my team really sucks I can generally shoot down all 3 bombers 4-5 times in on match easy. Thats 30 easy points at a time to add on top of regular playing.

haha! xD my highest score was 1025 on wake island

Wow. Care to elaborate?

Note: increased my best to 734 this afternoon, just holding down that southwestern base on Wake Island and getting in the AA whenever fighters/bombers passed over.

Wow, 36 kills and less than 700 points? Guess it depends on what sorts of those stamps you get. I had 21 when I got 704.

How about 34 kills and less then 500 points?

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac59/Coffeemakes/bf43005.jpg

How about 34 kills and less then 500 points?

The only way I can think this even possible is if you camp their uncap base and get +0 for most of those kills. Is that what you're doing, naughty boy? If so, I applaud you for saying 'screw points' just to ruin their day.

The only way I can think this even possible is if you camp their uncap base and get +0 for most of those kills. Is that what you're doing, naughty boy? If so, I applaud you for saying 'screw points' just to ruin their day.

Actually no, They had one base the whole round, the one straight down from the airfield on Wake nearest there carrier.

I sat up behind a rock with a M1 and just waited for them to run out, I had only 2 flag assist caps in that round.

My best score is around the 950 mark - 29 kills on Guadalcanal.

After a string of fairly good matches I recived a very rude message form one of the memebers on the opposing team so I really bust a gut on the next round to do even better. I have him to thank for it :-p

I cracked 1000 while playing with three of my clan members in my squad on the day it came out. Generally, I'm not a big point getter, but on Guadalcanal I was covering two flags with a Scout kit. I kept placing charges on the flag that I was nearest and the same three guys kept coming up to take it (Two in a tank and one in a Jeep). I was getting fifty points each time I set off the charges (Two manned vehicles and three kills) and thirty points for recapturing the flag. They finally figured out that I was nearby at the end of the match. They tried to flank me and would have gotten me if the match hadn't ended right there.

Seems Guadalcanal is proving to be the best for points, as that looks to be the majority of what people up in the near-thousand mark have said, and I too got 964 on Guadalcanal today just driving around in the Jeep and ninja-capping flags.