Offensive Move?

How in gods name do i do this? i managed to do it 3 times and i have no clue what i did...

Yeah this is the only challenge I really struggled on (#4) but once I had the :dup: then :ltbut:done it was a breeze :woop:

I used the sumo guy and just spammed :abut::abut::abut::abut: and :dleft::bbut::bbut::bbut: combos and got through all 10 challenges in around an hr

Use Eileen as she's quick. Just keep tapping the D-pad up along with LT.

Yea, i made it all the way to last guy and i killed him to quickly. FML... at least it works with her.:p

OMG Jefferey mcwild is pissing me off... im just gonna take a deep breath. i was doing so good but when i get to that bastard it doesn't want to work. i hate the xboxes d-pad. im my experience this damn move only works when it wants to. not when you actually do it.

Ok, i finally beat it with Pai chan. she is actually better than Eileen. i hope that was the only annoying challenge.

Edited by Annalie

Yea, i made it all the way to last guy and i killed him to quickly. FML... at least it works with her.:p

OMG Jefferey mcwild is pissing me off... im just gonna take a deep breath. i was doing so good but when i get to that bastard it doesn't want to work. i hate the xboxes d-pad. im my experience this damn move only works when it wants to. not when you actually do it.

Ok, i finally beat it with Pai chan. she is actually better than Eileen. i hope that was the only annoying challenge.

I used Pai Chan for the offensive move and did it first time. Definitely the best character to use for that challenge. For all others just spam the sumo guy. Did most challenges getting 'Excellent' all the the time with him.

• 4 months later...