Tips for taking out heavies?

osakamitsu

Theres a skill you learn where you can just take them down from behind like normal enemies.

this skill you can learn if you upgrade yr skills directly on the same page, like me have it since yesterday and have only 8 outposts to go.. so damn me for learning different skills on the 3 different pages :eek:

best tip I can give, it doesn't work on every outposts but had arround 4-5 outposts this way...

so like normaly first taking the camera, then you kill the normal people first,if there 2 of those big guys, then you trow rocks further and further away from their spot and when the first one is far enough, lay C4 on his spot, now you do the same thing with the second big guy, then push the button twice in a row very fast when they are on there place :drunk 1500 xp is yours! +2x 300xp for blowing there asses off lmAo!

Edited by M0rpheus

Just take them out from far away with a silenced sniper rifle. They don't trigger an alarm as long as they don't see you, so you can just sit a good distance away taking them out one by one. Much easier then going in and trying to take them out with a takedown or silenced weapons.

The Z93 or whatever the 3rd Sniper is called will one shot any heavy in the head even with a suppressor attached. Also if you just don't care about how loud you are, the AMR will one shot ANY enemy thrown at you, no matter where you hit them (Love that Sniper when I just wanna make some noise at a distance).

Heavy takedown? It's very stealthy. The only thing to remember is that you can't drag a heavy afterwards.

It is a stealth takedown, but it is the longest takedown animation I believe and as such, you may want to isolate the heavy before attempting it. As I have been caught a few times mid kill.

It is a stealth takedown, but it is the longest takedown animation I believe and as such, you may want to isolate the heavy before attempting it. As I have been caught a few times mid kill.

Same here, but just on two occasions. Both times were by an enemy I hadn't spotted earlier walking in on my shenanigans, but then both times I was a bit careless anyway.

The heavy beat down skill is still stealthy, so long as you isolate them in an area where no AI paths go and can see you can kill them first.

The was one outpost I liberated that had two heavy's, I made sure to isolate and take them down first. Then watched the AI paths and removed the next most dangerous threat. I continued that pattern until everyone was dead by take downs .

The Z93 or whatever the 3rd Sniper is called will one shot any heavy in the head even with a suppressor attached. Also if you just don't care about how loud you are, the AMR will one shot ANY enemy thrown at you, no matter where you hit them (Love that Sniper when I just wanna make some noise at a distance).

THIS THIS THIS! I keep the MS16 equipped as a primary and the AMR on backup for dealing with heavy threats. It will 1-Hit Kill ANYTHING and is quite handy for stopping vehicles in their tracks. 1-2 shots will blow up jeeps for a nice double kill. A lot of the predators are a pain in the ass, so I will either 1-Hit them with the AMR or hit them with a Molotov. Same applies for Heavies.

• 7 months later...