Thoughts on roster?

DieCobros

well diecobros its funny you should ask what i think , cuz i was mad enough to post something in the efed load of shite if ya ask me , big e and fandango were both before cut off dates and mcguillicutty and husky harris were in wwe 12 tell me why thety arnt just pollishing those modles for a curtis axel and a bray wyatt but what do i know lol

I don't mind it. I'd like to see a steady flow of DLC throughout the year, not just before January. So that I have a reason to keep playing.

I just hate the multiples of the same guy. I don't mind a few legends, but this is legend overkill. Why not make 30 Years of WM its own game? Then have more focus on the current roster in 2k14.

I don't mind it. I'd like to see a steady flow of DLC throughout the year, not just before January. So that I have a reason to keep playing.

I just hate the multiples of the same guy. I don't mind a few legends, but this is legend overkill. Why not make 30 Years of WM its own game? Then have more focus on the current roster in 2k14.

thats what im talkin bout , allllllllot of people are yelling at me cuz i want a current roster but god forbid i say things like who the fuck cares about big john stud or 9 versions of the undertaker

thats what im talkin bout , allllllllot of people are yelling at me cuz i want a current roster but god forbid i say things like who the fuck cares about big john stud or 9 versions of the undertaker

Not having multiples would just mean a smaller roster. Not having several Undertaker's does not mean Langston and Primo/Epico would be in the game.