A Light Blue Dog, New Castle Occupant, and Kingdom Staff Recruitment...

bplayak

Congratulations, gentlemen!!

I knew TDD was going to make Mod-status one day. You've always been a humble and hard-working guy. Since day one you've given many hours to the site with little in return. You're a workhorse, sir. Glad to see all your hard work pay off. Enjoy the time in your new position!

Kaleido, I'm happy to see you in your old position of the Max Clubs. Considering how different they are, I'm glad a guy as committed and enduring as yourself is going to be helping with it. You were always the only other person I know of that was as interested in the sites history as I was. Checking it on the waybackmachine in particular. lol Maybe you can convince the higher-ups to write a feature on the site's forum history for the upcoming site birthday?? Who knows. I'm rambling at this point.

Congratulations again to the both of you. I know you'll fly with soaring colors in your positions. :)

Congratulations, gentlemen!!

I knew TDD was going to make Mod-status one day. You've always been a humble and hard-working guy. Since day one you've given many hours to the site with little in return. You're a workhorse, sir. Glad to see all your hard work pay off. Enjoy the time in your new position!

Kaleido, I'm happy to see you in your old position of the Max Clubs. Considering how different they are, I'm glad a guy as committed and enduring as yourself is going to be helping with it. You were always the only other person I know of that was as interested in the sites history as I was. Checking it on the waybackmachine in particular. lol Maybe you can convince the higher-ups to write a feature on the site's forum history for the upcoming site birthday?? Who knows. I'm rambling at this point.

Congratulations again to the both of you. I know you'll fly with soaring colors in your positions. :)

Many thanks for the kind words Yundy--here's to the day you decide to come back to the fold. ;)

Still thinking about whether or not you want to join the Max Clubs team? There is still time to throw a few words down and enter the fold!

Considering it's been a week since we asked for clarification on the role to no response, I'll pass. Best of luck to whoever has shown interest! :D

Responsibilities for this team are, ironically the most basic.

Every thread, every post, sub-section in this area (Max Clubs) would entail the role.

• Retail Sign Ups
  • Arcade Sign Ups
  • Staff Clubs
  • Franchise / Challenge Clubs
  • 100, 200, 300K, ect. sign ups

This just names a few. You must also moderate and respond to questions, comments, concerns regarding the Max Clubs as well.

Many thanks for the kind words Yundy--here's to the day you decide to come back to the fold. ;)

Still thinking about whether or not you want to join the Max Clubs team? There is still time to throw a few words down and enter the fold!

Cheers for the invitation TDD, but I'll decline. Max Clubs were never really for me. Always respected the men (and women) who took on the task, though. They were certainly troopers. And are still!! :D

I personally find the system too confusing to even apply for all the max clubs that I'm eligible for. Linking to xbox.com and all that, seems like a lot of workaround, or I'm simply missing the easiness of the system. I could have gotten some spotlight positions, too... whomp whomp.

Guest Scotty
I personally find the system too confusing to even apply for all the max clubs that I'm eligible for. Linking to xbox.com and all that, seems like a lot of workaround, or I'm simply missing the easiness of the system. I could have gotten some spotlight positions, too... whomp whomp.

You're missing the easiness. For one you don't ever have to link to xbox.com, your profile just needs to be linked and set to public. The step by step instructions in the sign-up threads themselves are very well written and easy to follow, IMO, you should give them a read. :)

You're missing the easiness. For one you don't ever have to link to xbox.com, your profile just needs to be linked and set to public. The step by step instructions in the sign-up threads themselves are very well written and easy to follow, IMO, you should give them a read. :)

I did. Multiple times. Apparently I don't understand the written word very well, haha, but enough of this talk, kinda side-tracking here. I'll read it again, I suppose...

I did. Multiple times. Apparently I don't understand the written word very well, haha, but enough of this talk, kinda side-tracking here. I'll read it again, I suppose...

1. Finish a game? Good! Find out whether it is arcade, retail, or xbox one.
  2. Go to that thread and hit quick reply.
  3. Now type in your GT (THE DEADLY DOG).
  4. Now type in the game you completed (LIMBO).
  5. *If you are doing Xbox One there are some added features in completion and points, but the first post by bp is pretty self-explanatory.
  6. If you are doing LIMBO as an arcade game you might want to consider applying for the "Completion Number" as well so you can compare yourself to fellow XBA members [24].

And it looks like...

Thread: (4) Sign-Up Arcade Clubs & Completion Leaderboard (200/400/WP/Win 8/iOS/Web)

GT: THE DEADLY DOG

Game: LIMBO Original 200

[24] Updated Count

And if you want to earn brownie points by the members of the max kingdom you can add a hyper link directly to the club thread for LIMBO, but that is only necessary for any post with five or more games.