Which type of fanboy do you hate most?

MrDudeMan

Which type of fanboy annoys you most?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of fanboy annoys you most?

• Console fanboys
    • Star Wars fanboys
    • Star Trek fanboys
    • Comic fanboys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese car fanboys

"OMG SKYLINES RULZ! DORFITO!111"

Now I am aware my gamertag has GTR in it, but unlike the fanboys I can accept that Skylines are not the prettiest, or the fastest or the best handling cars in the world, but I still love them.

Damn, that isn't a poll option, add it please :p

...Macs still suck for non-multimedia editing programs.

Macs suck for games, and that's about it... but that's for another topic in another dimension. You're right though, i hate that holier-than-thou attitude.

Console fanboys are the worst for me, it's just plastic and metal for Pete's sake. I can understand if you don't like Sony's PR from past years, but the console should speak for itself... and there's nothing wrong with it.

I hate PC fanboys.

Here is a copy and paste from Youtube that I just saw...

learn to afford a PC and play FPS with mouse and keyboard

It doesn't even make sense.

Learn to afford something?

And clearly he has PC if he just posted a video on youtube.

Anyway, this is one of millions of comments I see like this every day, and they're all equally stupid.

• 1 month later...
Seriously, you need to add Mac users. They love to just shower praise on how much better their apple is than PC. Be humble about it, Macs still suck for non-multimedia editing programs.

I agree. I have a Mac in my room though. And Although the suck for compatibility, there is no denying a good mac is faster than a good PC.

Nintendo Fanboys. Ugh.

Japanese car fanboys

"OMG SKYLINES RULZ! DORFITO!111"

Now I am aware my gamertag has GTR in it, but unlike the fanboys I can accept that Skylines are not the prettiest, or the fastest or the best handling cars in the world, but I still love them.

Damn, that isn't a poll option, add it please :p

^^^I hate them too.:p

Even though you have GTR in your tag, I have Jdm in mines.;)

I look at the Skyline as the King of Imports. That's just my opinion and if I had the money, I'll import a GT-R 34 here in a heartbeat. True to me Heart, is Honda/Acuras. Yeah yeah, I know. They're the slowest of the bunch and people LOVE to "Rice" them out, but I have a different perspective and outlook when it comes to Honda/Acuras. Before I sold my Integra, I was spanking EVO's and Sti's. What can I say?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/jdizzledeeznutz/i-love-my-honda.jpg

My vote went to Console Fanboys. Always bitching about something when really...it's over NOTHING! I'm just going to say it...Sony Fanboys are the absolute WORST of the bunch. I'm a PSWii60 owner and ALL 3 consoles have their own Pros and Cons. I'm a Gamer, not a Fanboy.

I would love to see a fight between Star War and Star Trek fans!:p

Talk to the Hand, Star War Fans!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/jdizzledeeznutz/3418366.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/jdizzledeeznutz/757711.jpg

I'd have to say console fanboys, the ones who bash other consoles and stick to only one. Each console has its own great games, no need to bash and be a dick about it.

Pretty much 95% of the people on this site then... (360 fanboys)

Console. PS3 fanboys are so annoying, always trying to prove that every other console blows.... In reality PS3 is the worst!

How can you vote console, you're a 360 fanboy!

I gotta go with console fanboys I only own a 360 right now but that's because I'm cheap, anyway I was playing a PS3 over a friend of mines house and the people online all had a IQ of 100, combined!!! They were saying that xbox live barely ever worked and that the best game we had was Halo (So not true) and every time I tried explaining that 360 wasn't the devil I got called gay and stupid (So not cool) well when I finally got home thinking I could play with normal people on the 360 again I end up playing Condemned 2 with a bunch of sony bashing idiots, I felt like jumping off a bridge. Why can't people just accept that there is no one great console? They all have their strengths and weaknesses.