Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBM, I can be your drummer. I need all the band achievements, including 100%ing a song on beginner. I can also do expert guitar and bass as well, if needed.

Ok sweet, il add you to my friends list, when are you free this weekend?

Okay, updated list:

1. Docter Peppa - Guitar/Bass (or drums if needed)

2. BensonReaper - Guitar/Bass

3. Docter Peppa - Vocalist (using fan on beginner)

Okay, so we need either a drummer or a guitarist/bassist because I can also play drums. :)

guitar steve i'll be your drummer/guitarist hit me up : iindieRAAV3

I'm usually up until 3 or 4 in the morning and I need most of the band achievements. I own and can play all instruments. Best at guitar and bass. Decent singer and drummer. I would love to get band on expert before i have to return this game to Gamefly. GT: killedbob

Edited by killedbob

hey guys!

i need all the band, and band vs band acheivements, so if any of you guys wanna make a band together to get them add me >>> MaverickBee

need drummer, singer, basssist :) also happy to make a band just for fun as i can never matchmake one! :(

cheers

Just like to say thanks to Valdiuss & BensonReaper for helping with the Metal Militia achievement, and it was good playing with you guys :drunk

Many thanks, still no luck with Enter Sandman achievement though :(:(:(:(:(

TBM

Im looking for one guitarist/bassist, vocalist and drummer who can play on expert.

You don't have to be amazing, just to be able to cope with 1,000,000 on Battery.

After that we could attempt some other's including metal militia and blitzkrieg.

If push comes to shove we'll try a fan for vocalist.

Add me on XBL and name your instrument ;D

nemesis2011.

I need a band for all the 4 player achievements. I rented this game so I need to do them in the next day or so. I'd really appreciate some help on these. Just send me a message and a FR if you want to play. (I do all instruments on expert, preferably guitar, then drums, medium vocals)

I need to get "Metal Militia" (100% a song as a band). I can do Bass/Guitar and vocals.

1. A CATSHOVEL - Guitar/Bass

2. A CATSHOVEL - Vocals

(I also need "Cowboys From Hell" and "Free As A Band" on Guitar Hero: Smash Hits. I'll post in the Achievement Trading Thread there.)

Edited by A CATSHOVEL