fable 2 saves

bryandhargrave

so, i have my fable 2 save on the HDD. since the update that allows saves on USB, by habit i save all new games to the USB drive. not thinking about it before loading this game up, i did not transfer the old game to the USB drive.

is there no chance at grabbing that fable 2 save? is it even worth it? what are the benefits?

I am also interested in any thoughts on his questions.

And for anyone who has started Fable 3 with a Fable 2 game save, did the game let you select which game save to use or did it even tell you that it was reading a F2 game save? I have two F2 game saves on my HDD, one as a good character and one as an evil character. I just finished the first short section of Fable 3 and it never once mentioned anything about reading my F2 saves or letting me choose one so I'm curious if it even matters....

it is my understanding from reading the forums a playing the game that it may just read the sex of your fable 2 character and not do much else... i only say that it reads the sex because they kept referring to my mother, the old hero and queen, and i had two female characters (well one female, one sex change female)

i think so too and from what i see it reads the last of your chars... i had 2 chars on fable 2, one male (1st) and one female (2nd) and it refers to my mother all the time.

Uh oh, that's not good. My 2nd character was the evil one. I totally trashed Bowerstone. Curious if that will transfer over in the later parts of the game....